Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 06:59 AM
Originally Posted by kirsty_ View Post
Fab pics, love zena's waves down her back and i wonder what her hip score would be!? because she sure can jump with ease
What a handsome boy georgie is, bless him
Thanks kirsty Yes, she loves jumping, she loves jumping the big fallen trees in the woods I go in. I hope her scores are good coz both her parents are, but you never can tell with that can you.

Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Great pics. Zena is so agile! And Georgie is just a big old teddy bear. Is that an orb in front of him in the last pic? Reckon someone is looking after him!
thanks Gerri Oooer, I didn't notice that orb, very perceptive of you Gerri, I'd like to think so, but I suspect it's a water mark from Zena's pool scrabbling!

Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Looking fab!
Thanks Dawn Georgie has never looked this good I have to say

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Lovely lovely pics. Zena loves her frisbee just like Shady used to. Please be careful though that she doesn't end up rupturing her cruciate like Shady did playing frisbee.
Love that last picture of georgie, he is just so handsome.
Thanks Bev, and I always think of Shady when I get that frisbee out, so I'm very careful about it, and that's why I throw it up high, so she can catch it rather than tear a*se along the lawn and skid to a sharp halt, I'm sure that's better? It's probably wrong, but we don't do this often, she gets bored with it quickly.... once she's flapped it from side to side she considers it dead and buried and gets the ball!

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Wonderful photos, Aitch.

Zena is gorgeous, as ever, and Georgie looks soooo happy!

Your dogs are a testament to your care

Awww thanks Vicki That vet is going to be soooooo pleased with me on Monday when I take him back I think Mind you, it has been hard work getting him to this, all those baths, he's a big dog to manouvre in a small shower Anyway, he's sore free at the moment, let's hope it can stay like this when he finished his ab's on Friday.
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Zena is beautiful and Georgie so handsome!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 11:28 AM
Aw look at my gorgeous Georgie!! He's looking well Helen! Great pics of Zena, I swear that dog never sleeps!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by emma47 View Post
Zena is beautiful and Georgie so handsome!
Thanks Emma How lucky am I!

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Aw look at my gorgeous Georgie!! He's looking well Helen! Great pics of Zena, I swear that dog never sleeps!
thanks Claire, he's sure looking good isn't he, maturity suits him As for Zena, she does sleep...... but only at night, very deeply, too deeply methinks!!!
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 01:32 PM
They are a real credit to you and all the hard work you put in to make dear sweet Georgie's life a good one is all worth it when you see him looking so happy and well!!
xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 03:43 PM
Thanks Elaine He's certainly a very happy old man at the moment, but I could never do all the work I have to do with him if he wasn't such a good boy too, he will bend over backwards if that's what's needed for me to deal with his bad skin or ears even though he must be in a lot of pain sometimes in the past, he's always trusted me explicitly, he's a real star is Georgie. Zena is still "work in progress" on that score, but she's getting there when I have to deal with knotty pants lol!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 07:29 PM
Bless 'em Both gorgeous They make my heart melt, everytime I see them Thanks for sharing x
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Awww Zena looks like she's having a ball,she looks full of fun.Bless Georgie he is so handsome
rik
Dogsey Junior
Male 

31-03-2011, 01:39 PM
Great photos. I love the action shots
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Bless 'em Both gorgeous They make my heart melt, everytime I see them Thanks for sharing x
Thanks Lou

Originally Posted by tink View Post
Awww Zena looks like she's having a ball,she looks full of fun.Bless Georgie he is so handsome
Thanks tink, yes, it's hard work trying to wear that one out, whereas Georgie on the other hand, it's hard work getting him going!

Originally Posted by rik View Post
Great photos. I love the action shots
Thanks rik If only I had put it in sport mode/action huh?! Next time then! Room for improvement methinks!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >