View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-02-2014, 03:24 PM
We bought a massive one on groupon before christmas which was only about £30. It's absolutely massive though and square shaped so you can sit on it like on a recliner! Ella doesn't like it though, she gets freaked out by it moving when she walks on it. She's got no problem sitting on me though when I sit on it!

Just google 'Big Bertha Bean Bag' if you want to have a look
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-02-2014, 03:55 PM
Thanks Joedee and Florence - I'm getting spoiled for choice now! Those Big Bertha ones are huge - I don't know what my husband would say if I got one of those - he's always complaining about the dog beds taking up so much room. Especially as half the time the dogs are on the settee anyway.

I think lots of dogs are like Ella. I remember I did once buy a dog bean bag, many dogs ago, and the dogs I had at the time - border collie and standard poodle - wouldn't set foot on it. Wish I'd kept it now!
wormole
New Member!
Female 

05-02-2014, 10:38 PM
Hi

I got my boys a new bean bag for Xmas from here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/browse.ht...=AIA995UY8X9QG

I think it was about 17 quid - bargain!

wormole
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-02-2014, 10:58 AM
Wow, that's certainly a bargain. I can't believe I didn't check out Amazon - it's normally the first place I look at when I want anything. Many thanks wormole.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2