Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2022, 07:30 AM

Wet Wednesday 23rd November 2022

Morning. Another wet one and windy so doubt my friend will make it yet again. No I won't be buying, can't afford that sadly. More than likely stay here for the time being. I just feel fidgety for new vistas. Have a good day everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2022, 11:03 AM
Good morning Brenda hope your fire makes as the sun is now out. Just keep an eye onpropery to rent/buy but now is not the time so maybe later next year.

Out again early and it was dry but the time I reached Ben's the rain had started and the school run was awful., bucketing down. Everyone is so slow so had to drop the eldest at the crossing by her gates and the youngest on the hatched lines outside her gate so neither of them would be late. I tell them we have to leave at 8.15 but no they are still fiddling around at 8.25 then wonder why they could be late.

Ben has to leave home by 3.30am tomorrow morning to get to Heathrow to pick up his third daughter and mother in law so I am staying the night. Should be fun as I will have to set my alarm to get him up and then again for me

Hope all are well. Take care.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2022, 11:05 AM
Good morning Brenda and all to follow.

Been out this morning and now back its bright and breezy here but "stupid" that's me forgot to po the washing machine on while out so could be too late for the breeze. Duh.

Brenda Itchy feet, hope you enjoy the day with your friend.

To everyone catch you Laters Gatters.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2022, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Brenda hope your fire makes as the sun is now out. Just keep an eye onpropery to rent/buy but now is not the time so maybe later next year.

Out again early and it was dry but the time I reached Ben's the rain had started and the school run was awful., bucketing down. Everyone is so slow so had to drop the eldest at the crossing by her gates and the youngest on the hatched lines outside her gate so neither of them would be late. I tell them we have to leave at 8.15 but no they are still fiddling around at 8.25 then wonder why they could be late.

Ben has to leave home by 3.30am tomorrow morning to get to Heathrow to pick up his third daughter and mother-in-law so I am staying the night. Should be fun as I will have to set my alarm to get him up and then again for me

Hope all are well. Take care.
Good morning Sue
Think we crossed well things are moving forward with another granddaughter arriving is she staying or simply visiting? Well with Nanny2 arriving it should make your life slightly less hectic although I suspect she will not be able to do school activity runs etc Could the family be together by 2023?

Just a reminder your son is an adult and collecting his daughter he should be setting his own alarm and not disturbing you. He has to grow up smetime.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2022, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning. Another wet one and windy so doubt my friend will make it yet again. No I won't be buying, can't afford that sadly. More than likely stay here for the time being. I just feel fidgety for new vistas. Have a good day everyone.
Maybe you need a holiday.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2022, 11:14 AM
Suns come out. Breezy but been for walk. I have found a guilty or naughty pleasure. For those of you with a sweet tooth try Nescafe Double Choc Mocca and small meringues dipped into it while still frothy. Be careful as meringues do disintigrate quickly so pop in mouth quickly. Yum. Kazz can't really afford it and it would be no fun on ones own. Well friend not coming she feels unwell after having flu and covid booster at same time. So, more wine and pate for me. Have a good evening folks.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2022, 07:44 PM
Will bear that in mind as quite a few sweet choccie loving relatives sure to pop in over Christmas time Thanks Brenda

I had Pate as a starter when I went out to the badly run restaurant on Sunday Pate was scrumptious, I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it will buy some for over the Christmas, I think.

Well, been out with my sister today enjyoed it she brought shoes and I pottered along. Looking at bits and pieces, brought nothing. Hope you all had a lovely day.