View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2022, 04:19 PM
Sadly no training now. I might after christmas put an ad in the paper. But that is only might. Have a good evening peeps. Still not heard from BT.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2022, 06:44 PM
Busy day for you Kazz!
Sue, my dad's like that, he would rather not bother, that's probably why I do it all the more lol
Kazz, I am o.k...just tired, I have overdone it today, my new neighbours put their lights up... Christmas ones, so I felt obliged to follow suit as they have kids and the ones at the end are little too, I have put up 2 6ft trees and the led strands are individual and have to be clipped into the holes, despite my best efforts..... very very tangled and I lost 2 hours of my life lol. Nevermind,up now and the new lights on the porch but I am very very tired
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-11-2022, 07:16 PM
Your niece sounds very happy Kazz. Lovely to read.

Good job we went this afternoon for the flooring, the packs were stacked to the top yesterday, today we got our 13 packs needed and only 3 were left.
We picked up the strips between the doors too and the underlay.

Kazz it is a laminate type flooring but not shiny, we will of course have rugs down with grippers for when the puppy hopefully arrives.
No news yet one litter our friend is hoping for a mating this month or next.
If that one doesn't work out the next one will be sometime in the middle of next year.

Christmas lights sound lovely griff as does Steve's tree.

Gawd its cold here and trying to get the washing dry.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2022, 11:21 PM
Good evening all

We got a parking ticket this morning.

We pay annually for our parking permit and it doesn't run out until March and the blue badge was displayed correctly in the windscreen.

I really couldn't work it out until I checked the registration. Ours starts FT69 and the ticket was for FT59

I tried to log it on the appeal bit on the website but I really have no idea whether or not it went through. I also tried ringing them but the phone just kept cutting off.

Therefore, I assume the guy with the FT59 number plate is in for quite a shock when the reminder is sent to his address
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2