Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2022, 07:49 AM

Fedup Friday 18th November 2022

Morning all. Hope you all have a good day. I am going to have to speak to BT yet again as they have still not done what should have been done by last evening. Hey ho. Why can't companies get things right in this day and age of whatever they call it? I am to much of a lady to say what I think. Have a good day all. The sun is shining here.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-11-2022, 09:34 AM
Morning brenda oh don' talk to me about BT. We ditched them before moving here so incompetent.
I hope you get things sorted today and yes why with all this technology today are things are getting worse ?

Off to buy the flooring for the living room today £3.50 a pack off the original price so thought we better grab it now.
When you need quite a few packs it adds up all those £3.50's in our favour.

Hope everyone sorts their woes out today and are feeling well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2022, 10:22 AM
Morning all
Firstly Chris, it's a box ticking exercise, apparently we can't be trusted to monitor our own conditions and ask for help as and when required!
Brenda, what's the issue? Maybe one of us can give you an idea of how to resolve it
Lynn, Deffo get the flooring if it's discounted....better money in your pocket!
Steve has his tree up, it's lovely.... although big! It's a 7ft tree but after a couple of hours moaning he got it all sorted. I gave him the decoration I got with the photo of him and his nan, he really liked it.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2022, 10:47 AM
Good morning Brenda, Lynn, Kelly and all who follow

Yes definitely get the flooring whist such a good saving will help towards anything extra you need to lay it and finish it. So you are both going to be busy for a few days playing with the floor

Too early for Christmas for me Kelly. Tree will go up as late a possible and be down as early as possible, I am such a grinch.

Lovely morning here, sun shining and quite warm. School run done, Teazle walked, housework done now time for a coffee. Having spoken to British Gas who assured me that an email would be sent so that I could log into their new account, no but found this morning that I can still log in with my old password only to discover the they have decided to take my dd 3 days early and to also charge me for what they think I have used since July. They seem to think they can do what they like and we are never notified. As long as they get what they want we don't matter. Rant over.

Hope all are well Take care.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2022, 03:30 PM
Good afternoon, everyone

Here I am chirpy and perky ready to take on the World. LOL

Up early this morning for a day off and washing finished and on the line by 8am it was quite undecided weather wise before then so waited.

Then off to see my nieces new house its lovely really quiet and they appear to have nice quiet invisible neighbours in fact Kate said they kept looking out last week to see if anyone lived in the houses. LOL

Seems since back to work this week neighbours go out to work 6-8am then home when Kate and Rick are I said it's because most of the houses their bottom end of the Cul de sac where they are 2 beds and young couples the larger houses are further entrance to the road. But they are so happy, and feeling grown up having their own toolbox complete with drill and jigsaw etc.

As I was leaving for coffee in the garden centre with friends my other nieces turned up, they are having a painting morning the four of them and a couple of Kates friends many hands light work. I left hastily LOL

After coffee a chat and browse round the Christmas decs came home via the farm shop home washing in and all dried and then a rain shower. Lucky or what.

Have no plans for the rest of the day chilling.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2022, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all. Hope you all have a good day. I am going to have to speak to BT yet again as they have still not done what should have been done by last evening. Hey ho. Why can't companies get things right in this day and age of whatever they call it?: lol: I am too much of a lady to say what I think. Have a good day all. The sun is shining here.
Brenda good luck, maybe they just like talking to you. 2 years in the flat WOW and again WOW.

Let us know that the picture gets safely to your daughter, a nice treat for her.

Are you still training the two dogs?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2022, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning brenda oh don' talk to me about BT. We ditched them before moving here so incompetent.
I hope you get things sorted today and yes why with all this technology today are things are getting worse ?

Off to buy the flooring for the living room today £3.50 a pack off the original price so thought we better grab it now.
When you need quite a few packs it adds up all those £3.50's in our favour.

Hope everyone sorts their woes out today and are feeling well.

Lynn so pleased you are home safely, and it sounds as if your break was exactly what you needed you need to plan another for Jan Feb get away from the cold Brrrr

Have you heard from Joel?

chuffed you have sussed the pension issue. What sort of flooring are you having in the living room? any news on the expected litter at all?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2022, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
Firstly Chris, it's a box ticking exercise, apparently we can't be trusted to monitor our own conditions and ask for help as and when required!
Brenda, what's the issue? Maybe one of us can give you an idea of how to resolve it
Lynn, Deffo get the flooring if it's discounted....better money in your pocket!
Steve has his tree up, it's lovely.... although big! It's a 7ft tree but after a couple of hours moaning he got it all sorted. I gave him the decoration I got with the photo of him and his nan, he really liked it.

Griff too early for me Christmas tree or anything Christmas wise bar present shopping. But pleased he is a good enough place to be looking forward to Christmas. How nice of you to get a lovely memento for his tree. How do you feel yourself ?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2022, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Brenda, Lynn, Kelly and all who follow

Yes definitely get the flooring whist such a good saving will help towards anything extra you need to lay it and finish it. So you are both going to be busy for a few days playing with the floor

Too early for Christmas for me Kelly. Tree will go up as late a possible and be down as early as possible, I am such a grinch.

Lovely morning here, sun shining and quite warm. School run done, Teazle walked, housework done now time for a coffee. Having spoken to British Gas who assured me that an email would be sent so that I could log into their new account, no but found this morning that I can still log in with my old password only to discover the they have decided to take my dd 3 days early and to also charge me for what they think I have used since July. They seem to think they can do what they like and we are never notified. As long as they get what they want we don't matter. Rant over.

Hope all are well Take care.
Sue busy as always good luck with BG I am as far as I know sorted but I wait to see.

Has your cold moved on now?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2022, 03:41 PM
Chris Totally correct they are a "service" for individual complaint but do not appear to have an overview of your health in general not a "holistic" service at all the NHS all compartmentalized and getting more so. How is Rosie getting on?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >