Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2022, 08:01 AM

Soggy Sunday 6th November 2022

Morning all. Raining again. Didn't go for walk yesterday as it rained and rained. GoOd job I like reading. Will try to go for a walk today as need to stretch the muscles, well those that I have. Have a good day everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2022, 09:26 AM
Sue's post same time brought it over

Good morning

Raining hard here. Madam did a quick flit in and out had her breakfast and is now back in bed I have tried just about everything on the windscreens but will give toothpaste a go as it's the only thing I haven't tried. Thanks of the tip. Nothing planned today just making some apple crumbles and cooking lunch.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2022, 09:34 AM
Good morning both as we appear to be Adim-less thought I would take a step.

Cold here this morning BRRRRR is the word that comes to mind. Have woken with an almost headache. Go work this afternoon noon my last Sunday as work can and have had enough time to sort out the rota's. I like my Sundays at home.

Sue Hope it works on the windscreen he is sometimes a brighter spark than he looks LOL I am with "Madam" I would be back in bed as well.

Brenda Your plan for a walk sounds good hope you manage to get one in today.

Have a good day all, catch you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-11-2022, 10:01 AM
Morning brenda, Sue, Kazz and all to follow.
Another wet day here today too.

Hope you get the rota sorted for Sundays at home Kazz.
Never too mushy to remind people how loved they are and how well they have done through their life.
Sue hope the toothpaste trick works, I have heard and had some success using it on headlight lenses that have gone misty.
brenda hope you get the walk today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2022, 11:14 AM
Managed a walk but now sitting as back playing up. I'm sure it will be ok.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-11-2022, 11:30 AM
Hoping the back gets better soon brenda. Bad backs are really not pleasant.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2022, 12:29 PM
Good afternoon all

Rained overnight here, but oh so murky and miserable this morning. I believe the rain comes again this afternoon

Another to try if the toothpaste doesn't work is diluted metholated spirits. It's what the shops used to use on their acres of glass counters to remove sticky and greasy fingermarks.

Hope the back sorts itself out sooner rather than later Brenda

Horror of horrors, my Kindle has gone to the great Kindle storehouse in the sky. Another ordered but can't pick it up until tomorrow
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2022, 01:16 PM
Thanks all. Back really bad, never been this bad now got problems with key not turning in outside door so have left a note asking if others are having a problem. I'm hoping if I keep moving the back will get better?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2022, 02:14 PM
Chris

Horror of horrors, my Kindle has gone to the great Kindle storehouse in the sky. Another ordered but can't pick it up until tomorrow

Oh my God my worst nightmare. I love my kindle it's one of the first out not with a light or anything brought it a leather cover years ago, so it feels like a book.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2022, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Thanks all. Back really bad, never been this bad now got problems with key not turning in outside door so have left a note asking if others are having a problem. I'm hoping if I keep moving the back will get better?
Brenda I empathise had to have two weeks of recouping my back sciatica a darn nightmare that pops up when it likes. I find heat seems to work best for me.