View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2021, 12:45 PM
Good afternoon all. Lovely and sunny but the breeze is picking up steadily. It's forecast to get to over 40 mph.

Kazz, the day after the injection we were both washed out and tired, but after than, fine.

We had three months at home during the first lockdown and it did damage healthwise so ever since - as we did before it - we make a point of going for a walk every day.

Hoping it stays dry for another couple of days as my garden is really getting ready for a trim and it gets the OH back out in the garden and gives us a break from each other. Roll on spring proper
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-02-2021, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
I will join you all in jail as I am fed up with the calls.

I'll get my brother (who once played in a rock band) to come along as well - we could all do "Jailhouse Rock" together
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-02-2021, 01:42 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Lovely sunny breezy day here today. Lovely to see the bedding and the coloured wash spinning round on the rotary line. For some silly reason it makes me happy.
Wardrobe doors and tracking off in the hopes the person will turn up tomorrow to collect. Someone else did message so if let down hopefully they will take them.
Dillon brushed and starting to sort the tank today.
That will be the next thing on the sell it swap it site but that will not be going for free like most else we pop on there.

griff hope your dad doesn't go on to much tonight have the ear plugs ready.
Kazz hope you start to feel better tomorrow.
Good idea Harvey.

Stay safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2021, 03:16 PM
Well, he has turned up with a new pair of workboots provided by the council, told him to change his boots for lighter ones last year but he didn't listen...his current ones weigh a tonne! He hasn't moaned yet!
Harvey, If I started singing, we would all be released with immediate effect lol
Booked my hair appointment, 12th April...yay!!!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2021, 03:34 PM
Beware another scam email. This time from someone called RoyalGroup Ltd. Just delete it. Its rubbish. Not good. Where are they all coming from? I feel for the people that get taken in by these dire people.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-02-2021, 03:47 PM
what a big DSLR camera can't do

but a small compact camera can
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-02-2021, 03:49 PM
They seem to come in spates brenda.
We get loads mostly land line calls we put the phone down.
Then it all goes quiet for a while then up they start again.

We have had all sorts and the odd as a text message on the phone about trying to set up a new recipient on the account we just delete them and never click on anything and report as spam.

I to feel sorry for people who get taken in.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2