Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2021, 07:19 AM

Daily Thread,Wednesday, 3rd February, 2021

Good morning everyone. Going to be a dreary day I fear. Have a good one, take it easy and keep safe and well, doggies too. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2021, 09:08 AM
Morning
Nothing planned for me today......I am sure something will come up. Hopefully get Steve's results sometime today
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2021, 09:18 AM
Good morning all. On hols this week, been out with Gert and being hopeful and put couple items on the line. Vacuumed the hall stair landing bedrooms lounge and swept kitchen floor also mopped so waiting for it to dry. Now deciding what to do with my day as I drink a cup of coffee. Fingers crossed for clear for Steve Griff.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2021, 10:36 AM
Good morning g Moyra, Kelly, Kazz and all who follow

Hope tee gets the all clear.

Lucky you Kazz, it is raining cats and dog here

Have popped out to the shops quickly and done the ironing which I dried over the radiators. Ben had his vaccination yesterday. He had the Astravenica one and last night and so far this morning he feels as though he has been kicked by a horse. His joints hurt, he has a headache and generally feels unwell. Funnily enough my sister inlaw had the same one and was ill for two days. So glad Barry and I did not have that one.

Hope all are well stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2021, 11:48 AM
Morning all. Yes Sue I have heard that that particular one does present with some bad after effects. My sister had that one and was poorly for awhile. I had the pfizer one and felt fine after a day or two with a sore arm. Kazz you have done all that I have done apart from stairs. But I did move the bed to hoover where it had been. I have been for a walk and it was lovely even though it was raining a tiny bit. I went so that I could read the meters at the same time. Got into a habit of reading them each week on the same day to see what I am doing and they don't change much. Which is a good thing. Been here 11 weeks now. Where has the time gone to? Some days I am really happy but other times I do reflect and wonder about things? Have a good day all.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2021, 01:02 PM
Good afternoon all.

We've had a lovely morning here after a rainy early start to the day. We even have hazy sunshine and a heck of a lot milder today.

Lovely walk. I do so enjoy it in fine weather.

Fingers crossed that Steve gets his results today and that they are negative.

Have a good 'un all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2021, 02:36 PM
Steve has got his results.... negative!! He can't go back to work as he has to have not had a temperature for 48hours
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-02-2021, 03:03 PM
Afternoon everyone. Seem to of spent the morning receiving packages undoing packages, wiping everything down with anti bac wipes.
Been doing that since Monday, shopping and what I couldn't get from Iceland I get from Amazon or Groupon.
Bird table coming tomorrow I have a feeding pole but the little birds do not get a look in due to the many Starlings, Pigeons and Doves here, so I usually put some bits on the pots for the small birds but Dillon has decided he likes the sunflower chips and peanut granules to plus the suet treats.
So a bird table as well now for the little birds and to stop Dillon nicking the stuff.

Kazz enjoy your break from work.
griff glad Steve's test is negative.
Sue hope Ben feels better soon.
Wow brenda the time has gone quick. I guess you will reflect on times past.

Stay safe everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2021, 03:09 PM
Lynn I'm sure you know but please don't let Dillon eat suet treats if they are fruit ones. Yep time goes quickly. Good to hear about Steve Kelly. Should have read dogsey first before emailing you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-02-2021, 05:08 PM
Not fruit brenda I do not buy any fruit type of bird food for that exact reason. These were insect ones and today they were not where he could get them and won't be in the future.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >