Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
poor u, i used to be a dental phobic, but after having all the treatment over the past few months im getting alot better, at least ill go in there n sit in the chair. but i was lucky i had a great dentist.
Thanks i'm going to try and find another dentist but it will be hard,going to see my GP tomorrow to ask for some help,or to see if he can suggest anything......
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2007, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
make a complaint to the practice manager, they should be told that having a phobia is no laughing matter.
its bad client practice to say the least if nurses do this kind of thing esp when they are aware of the fact they have a phobic patient.
put it in writing they have offically 10 days to look into it and respond or you can take it further. there is a offical policy where you can make complaints about treatment etc on the nhs.
Yes I am going to complain,It made me feel really ill,i was shakey,managed to keep my panic attack under control,until i heard this stupid nurse scream,i felt like getting up and running...
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-02-2007, 06:11 PM
not surprised sal you could have been injured if you panic attack got out of control, then what?
have they got insurance if this kind of thing happened due to bad service.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2