Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-05-2006, 05:34 PM
Holiday Skin is brilliant but I just hate the smell
IzzaFred
New Member!
Female 

23-05-2006, 07:57 PM
I bought it to make myself look a bit darker for prom. Not really impressed, it seemed to go dark quicker than expected (I thought it would be really gradual) and my legs were quite streaky. I'm generally rubbish at things like that though, so it could just be me.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf
I used the Johnsons and it came off on my clothes plus made me spotty, and it smells awful. Spotted an offer of 2 for 1 on the Dove one and have tried that, it smells much nicer, I am using it every other day. I put moisturiser on my face first then any residue on my hands I use on my face, then I give my hands a good wash because you do get streaks on your hands otherwise.
Same here, tried Johnsons and it made me spotty too, smell was not pleasant and I found it a bit greasy.

So am now giving Dove a try! Despite the fact it's chucking it down and the temperature resembles something out of the arctic!
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

24-05-2006, 05:30 PM
mines still sittin on the table, not dared to use it after what I`ve read here
think I`ll give it away
cumbriandoglover
Dogsey Junior
Male 

26-05-2006, 06:03 PM
my missus bought the nivea one but now her hands look like she smokes woodbines & she did one leg as an experiment & looks lopsided!!!
Heidi1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2006, 08:31 AM
Hi
I did use it and it can go streaky in drier areas. A lot of people say the Dove version is better and more even. The airbrush spray on is also not bad as you don't need to rub it in, but you need to spray it fairly evenly
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3