Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by minky
Yep, you summed it up there Foxy! Daylight robbery at its finest!
Blinkin golden handshake I'd like to be given stack loads of money for robbing other people blind, that's for sure! Here's hoping his retirement is short and sharp - no time to spend his money

Yes probably retire to his villa in Spain or something and spend all his money there
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Yes probably retire to his villa in Spain or something and spend all his money there
Exactly!

Got a nice surprise from my dentist when I got home. A £100 voucher for money off tooth whitening

Hope you get a good one soon
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 06:57 PM
Sounds a bit rough Foxy.....I would have a search for another dentist.
There are no NHS dentists in our local town anymore...although I hear ther are bringing some in from abroad. My Dentist went Private about three years ago....although I must admit I have no complaints...I just pay as and when...and so far its just been a checkup once a year at £28 ( i chose not to go on a monthly plan) I can generally get an appointment within two weeks of phoning and I do feel I get a good service when I go in...more time spent and seen on time...not sitting in the waiting room for hours!
Of course if I need anything done then it will cost more...although I had whitening done last year and thought the cost wasn't too bad at all.

So definitely I would have a phone round and see what other practices can offer you...

I do think its disgraceful that I have paid my dues for the last 20 years and can't get NHS treatment....but not a lot I can do I suppose
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2