Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-09-2009, 07:01 PM

Dog friendly hotel wanted - Bristol

It's my granny's 70th birthday on Saturday and I have been guilted into driving from North Yorkshire to Bristol for a party Money is tight this month (just bought my ex out of our house! Woo! ) so kennels isn't an option as we're going to be borrowing money from my mum to cover diesel and b&b as it is.

Soooooo I need a B&B that will take two little lurchers. We're stopping at my mum's in Northampton overnight on Friday on our way down, and her friend has volunteered to dogsit as he's looking after mum's dogs, but I'm worried four might be too many for him to cope with, so I want to make sure that our final destination is dog friendly, just in case we get there and he decides our two are just two too many!

Any help, please?
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2009, 07:12 PM
if there is an ibis try there we just had a couple of nights in Manchesters Ibis and dogs are welcome it said there was a charge but when we phoned there was no charge and the room rate (although paid for us) was I think £59 a night including continental buffet breakfast
Simira
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-09-2009, 07:12 PM
http://www.dogfriendlyhotels.org/
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-09-2009, 07:49 PM
I live in Bristol -
We do have an Ibis on the Waterfront - you could ring them and ask.
We also have a Travel Lodge - also in the centre of town and I think they are dog friendly.

Both are really well situated if you do bring the dogs - lovely walk all along by the water and not far from Brandon Hill which is a park.

Do you know where your party is going to be?

I am not at home this weekend otherwise I would have offered to help...

But if you do need any further advice please let me know and I will try to help.