Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2020, 09:32 AM

Daily Thread Wednesday 23rd December

Good morning everyone

Good for you Kelly but just indulge Christmas Day only then you should be ok

Rain yet again. but managed to get Teazle out without getting too wet. She was not impressed that I made her wear her coat

Hope all are well
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2020, 11:07 AM
Good morning, Sue, Moyra and all who follow

Noticed two threads today so opted for the earliest. No offence Moyra, just didn't know which to choose.

Horrible day outside. Misty, murky and wet.

Clean up today and a bit of washing to do. Turkey defrosting nicely ready to cook tomorrow (always cook it on Christmas eve because the thing is massive).
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2020, 11:16 AM
Morning all
It's so dark here, let the dogs out just now and the security light came on!!!
Don't think I need to go anywhere today
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2020, 12:13 PM
Morning all been to work home now and its pouring down will hold off on the walk till later I think,
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2020, 02:05 PM
Hello all, Sorry Sue didn't realise I had duplicated the thread. I have deleted it so as not to confuse. Have a good day everyone, take it easy and stay safe and well. God bless.

PS Chris, you did the right thing!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2020, 04:05 PM
Just had to pop to town to pick some ibuprofen tablets up for Steve....he always runs out and never keeps them in ( div) on the way back, saw an old chap we know....he is in his 90's and he is alone at Christmas.....I felt so bad for him, I came home and told my mum I needed to pop out for 10 minutes or so Christmas day to go and see Bill and she told me to walk up and check he will have a Christmas dinner
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2020, 05:21 PM
You know when the family drop presents round and NO matter how they are wrapped the dog knows they are tennis balls. LOL
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2020, 05:55 PM
It's because the fluff is stuck on with fish glue.
I'm confused, doesn't take much. Tier 4 says can't do stuff but then says you can still exercise. Hey ho. Really just fed up with it all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2020, 08:02 PM
Kazz, I had to sellotape Molly Mays gift bag shut as she always starts opening the presents.... Steve sent me a video of her repeatedly trying to open the bag lol, she was trying to open his presents as he was trying to put them in his gift bags, I had to drop them off in black bags as they weigh a tonne and leave him the gift bags to put them in himself
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-12-2020, 08:21 PM
'evening every one
Just popped to seehow you all doing, yes here it's been dark and wet and miserable today. One of the gutters in the roof is overflowing but Roy is comming soon so he can sort it, just don't want anymore rain

Originally Posted by griff View Post
Kazz, I had to sellotape Molly Mays gift bag shut as she always starts opening the presents.... Steve sent me a video of her repeatedly trying to open the bag lol, she was trying to open his presents as he was trying to put them in his gift bags, I had to drop them off in black bags as they weigh a tonne and leave him the gift bags to put them in himself

Luckily Xena is quite good when to comes to destroying things, usually ignores what's in the parcel unless it's really yummy stuff.

Who was it on here who recommended 'Chappie red can' ????
I didn't think Tesco would have but they did so she will be starting on that tommorrow, I'll let you know how she likes it

Bye for now - H
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >