Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Happy Birthday Murf!

Originally Posted by angelmist View Post
Life is awful and has been for the best part of 4 years now every time I think things can't possibly get much worse they do.

Short version missing out things I don't feel I can talk about. I split with my fella, met someone else moved away and fell pregnant, he turned out to be violent and I finished it after having to call out the police, spent months living under threat and lost residency of my eldest son as a result 2 days before christmas, finally moved back closer to family and things were looking up and I met a new fella then something else happened, ended up re-homing one of the doglets which broke my heart, few months later fella's dad died, 8 weeks after that my dad suddenly died which has caused several issues as a result. I am struggling financially and I am for several reasons having to consider possibly rehoming another one of my doglets.

On the plus side I have a second stage interview for a really good job this week which if I got it would really help.

However reading posts such as that by C&D makes me realise how much worse things could be and how lucky I really am.

Happy Birthday Murf!
Bloody hell! Sounds like you've had a very tough year Lots of hugs & good luck at your interview

Originally Posted by MadisonSale View Post
i was VERY tempted ... the sound of all those needles buzzing makes it all the more difficult! but i kept reminding myself that im booked in with roy priestley (skinshokz) in july so i need to save as much as i can for that. my OH was awful though, iv never heared him whinge and whine about wanting a tattoo so much in 1 day

its a great day try and get to it next year
Ooooh Roy Priestley! Make sure you post a picture once you've been to see him! I don't blame your OH for whining, I think I would have whined too had I been there

I'm definitely hoping to go next year! I would've gone this year but I already have my 'tattoo money' earmarked for something (hopefully) later this year
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Suppose I can't complain as there are always others who are worse off than me. But right now, feel like things just keep going wrong.

Have the issues with my neighbours still going on, the problems with the Local Authority and West Midlands Police doing sweet FA about it (what they do best I think).

But on the upside my new fencing between the 2 houses is up and padlocked, and I have a new driveway so I can keep the car off the pavement. When I get a caravan though, it will sit on the drive and the car will be back out on the tarmac, where it was parked until yesterday!

I also have my new job to get on with so things are looking up financially too.

As others have mentioned them, I will too! I already have a tattoo. It's the West Mids Police force logo (without the West Midlands Police written around it) from when I was an officer. It's basically a little bird sat in a bucket of fire above a shield (for those who know what I'm talking about). I'll be getting another one as soon as I can afford it. Oscar drew me a picture and wrote underneath "With all my heart, love from Oscar". So I'm having it done exactly as he's drawn/written it.

I still have extensive problems with my legs. Having RSD in the one leg was bad enough but since having a 6 yr old last March slam into the back of both legs with his scooter, the RSD is now in the bottom half of my right leg too. It's progressive and there's no cure. It's not life threatening but so often stops me doing things.

To top it all off I woke up this morning unable to use my left arm and hand. It feels like a cross between a broken bone and a strain with shooting pains going up as far as my elbow. I am in absolutely agony with my wrist so typing this is taking ages as I'm only using one hand (PITA). I haven't had any accidents recently and because of my legs, I always sleep in only one position. So I know I haven't leaned on it during the night for any length of time. Aside from that, I'm up every couple of hours anyway and that's even with a shed load of strong drugs that would knock out someone who isn't used to them.

Other than that, life is peachy!!
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Hope you had a wonderful birthday Murf.

Me? My job is sh**

My home life with my OH is sh**. He went out to watch the Utd match on Sunday and came back on Monday morning at 3.30 am just as I was running out to work. Came home at lunch time, and (as we both agreed), his shirt stunk of womens perfume!

He was that drunk, he cannot remember anything !!! (Yeah).

Don't know what to do...........???????
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Thanks again ...

Today i am mostly yawning in a over the top manner...
MadisonSale
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by Deb/Pugglepup View Post

Me? My job is sh**

My home life with my OH is sh**. He went out to watch the Utd match on Sunday and came back on Monday morning at 3.30 am just as I was running out to work. Came home at lunch time, and (as we both agreed), his shirt stunk of womens perfume!

see if a week on the couch enlightens his memory?
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2012, 06:55 PM
Life is good!
Iv been married for 5 and a half weeks.
We are now joint owners of our very own business
Looking at moving this time next year, so have that to look forward
3 beautiful doggies.

Happy happy happy
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-05-2012, 01:32 PM
I wish the weather would settle...
Lulusmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
I wish the weather would settle...
You are not the only one Murf. Am thinking about asking my old man to start building an ark! We live very high so have a bit of time...
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Leave him!
Sorry!
But been there!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2012, 07:47 AM

Me? My job is sh**

Make sure the house, utilities, insurance and bank account are in YOUR name.
Page 8 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >