Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Graeme
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-06-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by Gems
Lol what is it with blokes and tv remotes!
I think you'll find that all men know how remote controls are meant to function, it's women who've got it all wrong

Graeme
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-06-2005, 12:01 PM
That may be true in your house Graeme, my OH thinks the digi remote works, the tv, video, dvd player and the music centre and cant understand when I tell him he needs the other remotes for the different appliances. LOL
Graeme
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-06-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by Roxy
That may be true in your house Graeme, my OH thinks the digi remote works, the tv, video, dvd player and the music centre and cant understand when I tell him he needs the other remotes for the different appliances. LOL
You need to check the warranty on him.... Sounds like he's defective

Graeme
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2005, 12:12 PM
my oh doesnt dare!!!! he knows i have the remote and thats the end of it he gets match of the day on saturday and i get the rest of the week.....
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by ZoeH
How did you not slap him across his face! only if men could give birth!havent had any kids myself but ow my god it looks so painful!who does not scream when giving birth!

'Me' I didn't scream (done a lot of screaming since though )
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Anyone want to buy or win a 5'8", 10 stone, 49 year old, hardly used, hard working, boring, self opinianated, blonde, blue eyed, obsessive man?????

LOL @ Roxy

Surely he can't be that bad ..............Can he?
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by chinaowner
my oh doesnt dare!!!! he knows i have the remote and thats the end of it he gets match of the day on saturday and i get the rest of the week.....

Yep, that sounds fair enough to me
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2005, 12:34 PM
thats what i said plus he knows i will throw the fact that i cook all his meals do most of the dishes fetch him coffee and am generally a blo*dy good girlfriend in his face!!!
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-06-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
'Me' I didn't scream (done a lot of screaming since though )
Stop bragging girl!! You worst than a mate of mine who went to hospital because her waters had broke, the midwife took a look said you can go home, your not in labour yet, my mate sat on the end of the hospital bed, waiting for her OH, felt like she needed to go to the toilet, got off the bed and at that moment a baby slide out.
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2005, 01:29 PM
Today Im in a moaning mood about my OH.

Last night I was watching a programme and he just picked up the remote and turned over to a property programme and he couldnt understand why I was so angry. He said "Iv been at work all day and I want to watch this!" Sometimes men are so ignorant, if he had asked I would have said turn over, Im not selfish, but its the fact he just did it without asking just like his dad used to do! Next he will be making everyone go to bed after the 10pm news like his dad does.

i have 1 like this so i do it to him when he is watching something that he really likes, and he also says that i can t be on here and watching tv at the same time but when he is on here and there is something he wants to watch he can do it MEN grrrr
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >