Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-06-2005, 01:38 PM
Helena

If you go to any chemist,there are strong non prescription anti-inflamatorys available,but you will need to ask the peeps there for them.I tore a muscle in my shoulder last year resulting from an old injury few years back and they worked wonders on me.

Get well soon girl-we are missing ya!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2005, 05:00 PM
Thanks Carole!
Thanks Steve, I will go and ask tomorrow for some of those strong anti-inflam's then. I have had backaches before, visited Osteopaths (due to a lot of horse riding), but never anything like this, but the lying flat bit seems to be making it better. I am going to try and walk out tomorrow with the dogs if I can as i think that may stretch my spine a bit. It's like I've trapped that big sciatic nerve at the bottom of my spine and the pain goes all round my hip, which just collapses when I walk sometimes with the sheer pain of it! Horrendous! I am wondering if some swimming might help it too, although I'd probably sink with the pain of that though. I feel so helpless and useless coz I can't do anything, and most of all I'm missing chatting on here, as I can't sit at my pc - I'm still kneeling on the floor and I can't even do that for long! This is a nightmare for me, good job I have the dogs to keep me company and give me cuddles! I want to get back on that bike too with them, but can't see that happening for a while yet. Anyway, I'm off again now folks, back to my padded cell. See ya all soon I hope, and thanks again for your sympathy - I can't wait to get back on here proper!x
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2005, 05:03 PM
Aww Helena I hope you feel much better real soon.. What a nightmare for you
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4