View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
millies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-06-2005, 11:08 AM
sorry to hear about your accident ...hope you get well soon ...chuck the flip flops in the bin ..norty flip flops taking you from us!!!
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 11:11 AM
Take care and get well soon.
If it doesn't improve quickly it might be worth going to a sports masseur/se to help relax it.

We'll keep DW warm for you for when you're better
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Hi All! I won't be on here for a while (hooray!! you say!) coz I did something really silly last night and fell off my flip-flops on the back step putting the washing out, and I'm having trouble getting around today as my back is really bad! The worst thing was, I welded myself back into my pc chair after I'd done it, so today I can't sit there as it makes it worse and I can't walk at all afterwards after going through all the agony of getting back out of the chair. I am sitting here kneeling on the floor typing this, but if I stay here any longer I will end up with dodgy knees to go with my dodgy back! I will really miss you all, and this will be my first ever day off here - I wonder how long I will last? I have plenty of medication though for my withdrawals Cya all soon I hope, I will miss it terribly on here, but I need to get myself back in working order for the sake of the dogs - they are not happy with me!

Back already??

I hurt my back this morning doing some exercises
Fancy falling off your flip-flops- what are you like woman
Get Dave to get you one of those Massager thingies from Boots that vibrate and have infra red on too because they are brilliant for backs and muscle pain and knees as well It certainly does the trick with my back and knees. I had mine for a surprise Christmas pressie and I thought 'How romantic can this man get' but it has certainly come in useful quite a few times

Ibuprofen is also good for back pain as well although some people can't take them because they can give you bad stomachs I believe.
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 05:18 PM
ouch helena hope u get better soon
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-06-2005, 05:22 PM
Hurry up back Helena
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 06:14 PM
OMG Helen - it's been over 7 hours since we last heard from you Didn't think you could last this long seriously are you okay? It's been a while

Hard to get used to not having you around to banter with...

Come back soon
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Hurry back Helen :smt016
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 06:55 PM
oh im so sorry, gonna miss ya, get well soon hun! xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2005, 12:00 PM
Well I'm back!!! Not for long though, only sneaked on here for a quick "fix" whilst I got up to get something to eat (still typing on my knees!) It is a lot better today though after using the Ibuprofen gel on it and resting it! Which is very hard for me coz I'm like a whirlwind and can't stay still for long. So I have decided to lie down on my bed all day (if I can bear it) as I can't sit on a chair and even walking around hurts now, but after resting on the bed I can walk for an hour or so. I know how I did it now thinking back, I lifted the heavy dustbin and turned round to put it in the road without moving my feet, so I lifted and twisted, but that was after I fell off my flip flops, so I had a double whammy!

Thanks for all your lovely messages of concern for me, but at least you will be able to get a word in now with me out of the way won't you! I think I will be all better tomorrow, so watch out I'll be back posting like mad!x
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-06-2005, 12:38 PM
hope you are feeling better soon Helena
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >