Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2017, 07:08 AM

Daily Thread,Tuesday 23rd May

Good morning everyone,
Dreadful news about the bombing in Manchester, so many children killed. Maniacs the lot of them what on earth possesses them to suicide bomb. May they rot in hell.

Eileen, what a little drama queen your princess is.

June, hope the girls are all ok. and Zen's paw is beginning to heal.

Have a good day all two and four legged friends and stay warm and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2017, 07:57 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

I agree with you Moyra such a waste of young lives and the poor families who will have to live with the tragedy.

What a drama queen your Lacey is but she certainly knows how to pull at your heart strings

Hope all your poorly ones are feeling better today June.

I do hope that if Steve doesn't pay the evidence you are gathering is enough to show that he knew it was a loan. I would think the fact that he has made a payment and you have the proof is good evidence. He may just be hanging on to the last minute just to wind you all up.

Lovely day again here and very warm. Library this morning and then a bit of gardening, just tidying and removing weeds nothing adventurous

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-05-2017, 08:46 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Dreadful news about Manchester similar to the one in France the Bataclan.
How those affected will get over it I do not know.

Enjoy the library and gardening Sue.
Eileen cheeky little princess.
griff hope some monies come forward to save you and your mum the stress of it all.
June hope all in the sick bay are recovering today.

I have a visitor later. Elaine.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2017, 09:30 AM
Morning everyone.
What a terrible thing to happen in Manchester you just cannot comprehend how people think that killing people out for enjoyment is in any way doing their "cause" whatever that is any good. You cannot factor in the risk for suicide fanatics...........

Eileen I was playing two ball a couple of weeks ago Buster was bored with his tennis ball and I had a go forgot how much I enjoyed it. The songs that went with it too. You just don't see it now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2017, 09:45 AM
Those poor Kids and the people who are affected by it...you go off with your kids for a nice treat... a special concert for most and you have your life literally destroyed...awful
Mum has had a text this morning from Steve...Hi, sorry for not getting in touch straight away, trying to get the money together, should be in town tomorrow, will message you! errrrrr trying to get the money together?? i can only hope he means the whole £500...i am sadly as you all know not that lucky!! he got paid friday and at the time i offered to loan him the money he said he could afford £100 a month but i didn't want to leave him short and now he is scratting round for £50 that he has known since january he would be repaying. She says she is telling him there will be no more reminders and she wants the money paid into her bank directly, if he declines and he is late she is telling him the car will be removed from his possession.... i do have a way of ensuring i know where the car is at all times...well i will by friday i hope!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2017, 09:52 AM
Well sounds positive Griff.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2017, 09:58 AM
He will no doubt not bother texting or come up with an excuse as to why he can't pay...doesn't matter, no money means i give him £150 and get the keys and log book...it's that simple, don't think he realised what he was messing with...he seems to think that he can smile and be nice and think we can be friends...when i'm done, i am done and i am done...gave him the benefit of the doubt too many times and the way he apologises for everything..sorry is a cheap little word to him as it is said without meaning
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-05-2017, 12:00 PM
Manchester bombing.
Yes a very sad event in Manchester Arena. Dreadful.
Sad in so many ways.

Those young people including children who died, the injured, their families, and those who escaped injury. Traumatic for all concerned including those in the emergency services.
And, in the wider sense, that it further fuels intolerance and even hatred.

It's difficult for me to understand how someone can become so radicalised that they carry out these heinous atrocities.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2017, 12:08 PM
Well feeling good today 3 weeks post op. Having roast chicken for dinner tonight. Just put it brought a whole chicken I know I am weird but before I cook I cut the legs off and we have those for another meal either chicken and chips or curry..... just too much chicken for the two of us well 3 if you count Buster............and of course I do count Buster. But nice sarnies or salad tomorrow.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2017, 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Manchester bombing.
Yes a very sad event in Manchester Arena. Dreadful.
Sad in so many ways.

Those young people including children who died, the injured, their families, and those who escaped injury. Traumatic for all concerned including those in the emergency services.
And, in the wider sense, that it further fuels intolerance and even hatred.

It's difficult for me to understand how someone can become so radicalised that they carry out these heinous atrocities.
I think thats the point; I do not even think they realise themselves it seems to be so softly done like what they call grooming now.

The thing is its those people who are not able to comprehend why either that suffer from the fallout. Victims all round.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »