Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2016, 10:38 PM
Hi gorgeous peeps
Hope everyone is wellGreat to see LYNN back,really must catch up
It's been tough going here the past few weeks,not much free time at the mo,it's been a bit worrying and hectic at times.Also good days too thoughMum has been out and about this week,not one for sitting about if she can help it and it's been good for her.
Really need to make a start on the Christmas shoppingHave Nanny Santa done at least
Off to make a cuppa,back in a sec
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2016, 10:52 PM
Hi Eileen, was hoping nothing too drastic had happened to keep you away, and glad mum is doing well and going out and about.
Harvey, no they never moved it, saw a man down there having a look at the end of October and he said he felt they would move it. Then the rain started, so they didn't, which is what I was pushing them about, because sure enough we were on flood alert yesterday and probably half the debris is now jammed under the bridge, river too high to see anything.
We've got a dry period forecast now, so will see if I can get the girls on there next week if its low enough, then I'll be on their backs again.
Going to do girls breakfasts now and have a soak. Not had a peep from them all night, checked a few times and no one's out at all,like a ghost town out there. Glad they're settled, they'll have a good gallop out tomorrow as its not been the best of weeks for them walkwise.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2016, 11:00 PM
Enjoy your soak TWHope the girlies are well,glad the weather is to stay dry for yaThe wee girlies in my house were never great sleeperslately though the pair of them are up half the nightHave basically tried everything at this point but no joy,so any tips would be greatly appreciatedexcept of course any comment from LG,can imagine what he'd say!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2016, 11:17 PM
Hi all...eekkk, sorry about leaky roofs, conservatories a river debris being ignored
Hmmm Lacey...have you tried white noise???? There is 8hours of it on YouTube lol....at least it is free to try
Been freezing cold all day, went to my nan and grandads grave for a tidy up and wers and a good old think and it took me nearly 2hours to get home...it's 10minutes in a car!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-11-2016, 11:21 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
then I'll be on their backs again.
Well you've got it all in writing, you could hint that you've a friend in the local radio station, that might just scare the hell out of them

Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
lately though the pair of them are up half the night
Hi Eileen, nice to see you and so good to read that your Mum is getting out and about. Sorry I don't have any suggestions regarding your lovely little 'uns except to say it will not last forever even if it feels like it right now

I'm off to bed, see you all tomorrow no doubt
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2016, 11:25 PM
Night night Harvey
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2016, 11:26 PM
Hi HARVEYyes I know you're right but a good night's sleep for all here would be pure bliss
GRIFF,thanks I'll give it a goDid try white noise but not 8 hours worthBabies will be trying that tomorrow night
How are your friend's twins?
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-11-2016, 11:49 PM
My day.........
Walk for about 40 minutes.

Then my sweet wife had an osteo appointment in Croxley Green.
While she was there, I walked the fuzzy beast in Cassiobury Park.
It's nearly 200 acres of park land and nature reserve.

I tried our usual path but it was flooded. No way round it - the ground was saturated and each step sank to ankle depth in grass and mud.

So we took a different route. That was bluddy muddy and slippery too. But it was beside the river so Max got to jump in. By the time we got back to the car an hour later he was a happy but very muddy, soggy doggy.

We had a local pub lunch before we set off back home. The dog just lies under the table. I used to tie his lead to a table leg but have since realised that I don't really need to.

When we got home he got dinner then more walks.

Not an altogether bad day.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2016, 12:01 AM
I don't know how you're coping with that one Eileen, its just the most horrendous thing, grinds you down. Do you go to them every time they cry,because they maybe training you, so perhaps once theyrey in bed, everything's OK, then its good night and sleep time, end of.
2 girlies have a Special Day tomorrow and Lona is to be g.grandma and Mabs a grandma, courtesy of Horatio, they are due in 10 days, December 2nd
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-11-2016, 12:36 AM
Well - I know a sure fire way of getting sprogs to sleep thrpough the night................but.............as any comments from me would apparently not be appreciated, I'll just keep this priceless piece of childcare information to myself........just wouldn't want to upset anyone!!!
Don't come grovelling to me when you've had this wailing performance for a few years - I'll not be interested! You'll be able to plead with me to your heart's content but no.....I can take a hint ......my input is obviously of no value. Even when the lack of sleep causes your frizzy hair to go prematurely grey and the black rings round your eyes make you look like a geriatric panda, still I will show you no mercy and will keep my "unwanted input" to myself. For I take such rejection very much to heart!
Well that's all from me for tonight - goodnight everyone - do have a deep and satisfying sleep, uninterrupted by screaming or wailing from the nearby nursery.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3