Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
No that's the one of the ones you sent me over, I think it was the first winter you had him. I love that piccie of him, very Hal like as well!!!
Hope you didn't mind me putting one up of him, he was such a lovely boy, I've got some piccies of him from a show when Cariad and Lona were babies, I'll root them out for you.
Course I don't mind. I would love to see anything you have ... you show me yours, and I'll show you mine
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by Wysiwyg View Post
Gnasher, I am so very sorry to read this about your beautiful boy. Your posts always expressed how much you adored him.

So sorry

Wys
xxx
He was a git but yes, he was also my best boy and i adored him. He is sadly missed esp by Ben!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

I thought that was the case, the piccies I sent to you the other day came back to me and then I remembered!!!!
Lots of hugs, I know just how you are feeling, brought it all back to me and I am sat here crying. You gave him a wonderful life and he couldn't have had a better home.
I will always remember him on Christmas Eve now.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Sorry you lost your beloved old dog Gnasher. And glad to read you can take comfort from the happy life he had with you. The life I gave my dogs is my only cushion against the sadness of losing them.
Yup, so true
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-01-2014, 05:09 PM
Here he is, a very young Tai taken at Blackpool Show 2006
Deltaforce Dog
New Member!
Female 

08-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Sorry for your loss.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-01-2014, 05:11 PM
I think this is one of your piccies actually, but one for the album, Tawney and Hal at Blackpool Show 2005
Deltaforce Dog
New Member!
Female 

08-01-2014, 05:13 PM
He was stunning going from the pics posted.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 05:25 PM
So sorry to hear about you losing Tai. Its never easy and my thoughts are with you at this horrible time. He was a stunning boy!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2014, 05:31 PM
Oh Nikki, I'm so sorry your beautiful Tai has gone to the Bridge What a stunner this boy of yours was, and I know you loved him with all your heart and will always keep him close to your heart forever.

Poor Ben, losing his very best friend too, but I'm sure you're helping him get through.

I know 12 is a good age, and the fact that he was running and ate well before he left without suffering in pain, must be a blessing to you, but it still doesn't stop the pain you must be going through. That boy of yours had the most wonderful life, with the most caring and knowledgeable owners he could have wished for, what more can we do, than to let them go when their time is up as peacefully as we possibly can, and I know you did that for him when you held him in your loving arms. He has now gone peacefully and swiftly because of your braveness Nikki.xxx

Run free beautiful boy, catch up with Hal and all the new friends you find from the Dogsey gang, including Cassie and Georgieboy.xxxxx
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >