Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2010, 08:50 PM

Today

Had the best Christmas Eve ever I think----dogs loved opening the ss things, had a great DRY walk in sunshine this morning, my neighbour brought a hamper round for us----lots of home made goodies for dogs and people as well as cheese and wine. It's sort of thank you for giving them a bit of a hand 'cause she broke her ankle. I have always wanted a hamper! Then my SS pressies had beautiful tags on them so I have popped them in a frame and they are hanging on the wall now. Champa's one got a bit grubby when Zef got involved but I haven't had a chance to rub it off yet! That in itself is a super present to me!

Managed to make gallons of cauliflower cheese for tomorrow without lumps and got the stuffing cooked.

Still have a smidgen of wrapping to sort out though! That can happen with a drink before bedtime, then I can go to sleep listening to midnight mass.

the hamper

the tags

Etta waiting

rune
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Awww that's lovely!
I've always wanted a hamper too - looks gorgeous, full of scrummy things.

I had a bit of a surprise - we had a delivery of letters (well, cards) in the late morning and I thought that was it, none of the things I ordered from Ebay were going to arrive in time as everything has been delayed by the snow.

Then at 5pm the doorbell went - a postman with a box of parcels for me, most of the things from Ebay plus some from friends. I was so happy I could have kissed him!

It just goes to show how hard Royal Mail have been working to try and get everything delivered in time.

PS: Those tags are really something special!!!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2010, 09:27 PM
What a lovely hamper and love the tags hun xxxxxx

Im glad you had a great day xxxxxxxxx have a good one tomorrow hun xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Wonderful, Rune, just wonderful!

Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Mmm hamper looks yummy all that cheese

The tags are great too as are the little doggy faces waiting in quiet anticipation
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Those tags and that hamper are gorgeous Glad you had a lovely day yesterday, hope today's been the same for you x