Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2008, 11:28 PM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
I did have doubts about my sexuality, but Richard soon proved that I am gay through and through! I'm not on any anti depressants at the moment and talking to her isnt helping the mood, particularly with my job being so lousy, I think I'll have to back track again, which is a shame as I thought I was ready to be friends with her....I'm guessing I'm not x
TBH Lorna, I don't think you are secure enough in yourself to even be thinking of being friends with her at this moment in time hun.

When you split, and was posting on here about everything that happened, leaving etc there were a lot of people there for you. I never commented on those threads as you were my neighbour at the time.

I can remember seeing you when you actually left. The final goodbye etc. After all that she had done you were hugging and kissing her like someone still very much in love. That could've given her the wrong impression, though I don't think she would care after how she treated you, but I can remember thinking at the time you were almost kidding yourself. You definitely weren't giving her, or yourself the impression hat you were going because you were worth more than that.
It was like, yes she cheated on you and you were leaving but look you still love her!
You need to be strong and get to to a place where you can look back on all this and see what I am talking about.
You had a bad experience with her and it hurt you. Then went onto Adele, who seems to me was also someone who could spot someone weaker than herself and she was abusing you, then you had Richard, a test of your sexuality.

You need to stop looking for someone to make you a couple and just concentrate on you. xxx
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2008, 11:30 PM
I know you're right.

You saw me leave?!
As for me leaving - I didn't leave because I wanted to go, I left because I was made to. I didn't mind that she wanted to see amy, I really did adore her, and I have been working so hard on shelving those feelings, and it just didn't work...clearly....x
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2008, 11:37 PM
I know you're right.

You saw me leave?!
As for me leaving - I didn't leave because I wanted to go, I left because I was made to. I didn't mind that she wanted to see amy, I really did adore her, and I have been working so hard on shelving those feelings, and it just didn't work...clearly....x
Yes I did see you leave because I can remember thinking 'oh dear' coz if that was me, after all you said had happened, and if I was being made to leave I wouldn't have been doing that!
But then I have been there and got many a t-shirt!

See, you are clearly not over her, and you clearly still do not have enough self esteem to see that it wasn't ok for her to see Amy when you are married behind your back. You are still making excuses for her behaviour hun.

You are worth more than how she treated you, tonnes more.

I was the same at one point, but never again.

You cannot love another fully until you love and respect yourself.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2008, 12:05 AM
I don't want another, never have, I always wanted her x
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2008, 05:19 AM
Becky is talking a great deal of sense, Lorna.

Stay single until you have learned you are worth more than what people have dished out to you *hugs*
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2008, 06:27 AM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Becky is talking a great deal of sense, Lorna.

Stay single until you have learned you are worth more than what people have dished out to you *hugs*
Fantastic advice................just what my gay son did, now he's glad he did, he went through what your going through after his nine year relationship ended.

He's moved on now and is very happy xx
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2008, 06:40 AM
Staying "friends" with your ex isnt always a good idea, look at me!!!! 6 years down the line and i am "friends" with my ex and unable to move on as he wont let me, i know we share a child but i do sometimes wish we could make a clean break so i can get on with my life without him.

The best thing for you right now is to be happy in yourself, then you will be ready and open to meeting someone else.

I do sympathise with you and know exactly how you feel, do i wish my ex and I could work things out? of course i do but i know it would never work so i HAVE to let it go, same for you hunnie.

Give yourself time, feelings dont just go away but you will get there.

Big hugs xoxoxoxox
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2008, 01:09 PM
oh lorna what am i going to do with you. When someone hurts you so deeply you have to move on you have to lock your heart you have to have time to sort your self out not think of other people. I now you have lost alot hun Icon being the final straw for you. I now this hard but you really have to cut all ties with the EX it is doing you no good. You have so many True friends on here Becky has watched go throu this from a close area so she saw what you was like. Please listen to her and me Icon is safe and happy you now that you have spoke to my mum and i put pics when i can. So please stop destoying your self over some thing that has hurt you so much and still is because you wont leave it where it needs to be the PAST you can't get stronger if yuo keep covering old ground. Hun this is your time to grow in strenght and do things for you no one else.

I luv you hun you are a brave person but its time to get on with it and be the better person. No more calls to your Ex you are not ready and may never be so start a new life from now and grow with it. Take each day as they come don't plan any thing unless it a holiday to some where nice and hot and its for you.

dont take me wrong hun i really care and thats why i am being honset with you i will not lie as that will not help you at all.

sam xxxxxx ICON ( BIG HUGS MUM)))) LOTS OFF XXXXXX
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2008, 11:06 PM
Well we didn't speak today, and no texts or anything were exchanged.....so I'm being good lol!

I miss Icon Sam, I really do, I'm so glad he's happy, but its so lonely not having a dog, particularly not having him x
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2008, 10:14 AM
Well we didn't speak today, and no texts or anything were exchanged.....so I'm being good lol!
..... and that's how it should be everyday Lorna!
Honestly, you need to concentrate on you, get some realistic plans sorted for your life, not for anyone else.
If you happen to meet someone along the way great, but don't go looking yet, you are still obviously very raw from all the relationships you've had since your marriage.
Remember 'Lorna Time'.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >