View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2016, 06:49 PM
Not heard of that June will look into that thanks.
I think cooper step-dad is between work and hospital goodness knows what's happening to the two huskies and the collie.
Really hoping they both come they both need a good dose of old fashioned mothering and some decent home cooking. We could give Joel a lovely holiday while Mark gets his head down to see if this venture can work.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2016, 06:52 PM
I think they will come Lynn, would be mad not to really and as you say,Joel would be kept entertained whilst mark gets on with things
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2016, 07:05 PM
I hope the dogs haven't been left in the house, but I bet they have
Certainly give you a busy summer, Lynn, if they both decide to take advantage of your hospitality. I hope they do, build a few bridges and move Joel away from the life he's used to and into something better
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2016, 08:25 PM
Hello all,
Had to take Rosie to the vets today as after I'd been out, came home to the runs and blood in them and I panicked
Turns out the vet thinks it's to do with her food, would explain her behaviour and being really clingy and mardy over the last few weeks. She has some cancour pro to take, if she's no better Monday I've to take her back.
Sounds like a good idea Mark & Joel coming to stay, fingers crossed that the business venture takes off.
Glad you are back on track with Steve Griff.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Mandy,sometimes when they have an upset tummy it bursts a vein on the way out and there is blood in it all,which is very very scary.I've always got a syringe of that canacur as well as the tablets if the immodium type stuff doesn't work. Have you changed her food recently
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2016, 08:51 PM
Awww poor Rosie...my old girl used to get bloody colitis, I used to freak out over it and rush to the vets too.....can't be helped worrying
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Yes but the proper way, changed her to natures menu raw food, but did it the proper way. Vet thinks it's her food causing it. Will see. Frightened me cos there was a lot of blood. She's been behaving oddly for the past week. Will take the advice and see how we go, saw her last minute and didn't charge me either,
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2016, 10:29 PM
It shouldn't affect her going from dry to raw, its the other way that causes massive problems and illness. Try her on the free flow chicken mince from pets4homes and see how she does with that. I have heard of Natures Menu causing the runs before actually, in fact I've seen it, someone at a show had brought it with them and their dogs made an horrendous mess, no idea how she cleared that up because it made me feel off just seeing it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2016, 11:49 PM
Lol ahhh yes the dilema of how to clear up the squits lol...there is some stuff you can buy called poop freeze...you spray the mess and as the name suggests it freezes the mess....only problem is it takes virtually a whole can to do the job...expensive idea
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6