Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I am sitting here, chuckling away to myself, wondering how any organisation this bloody stupid can expect to be taken seriously. As for the alleged libel, I'm frankly surprised you can spell it........

I agree

Please tell me that "Debs" is a hoaxer, surely nobody is that niave to think that truly educated people will believe all that drivel ?
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post

I agree

Please tell me that "Debs" is a hoaxer, surely nobody is that niave to think that truly educated people will believe all that drivel ?
Well I for one am pleased she has had the "exposure" she wanted, with all the people that may read this, will of done her "business" the world of good!
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 12:19 AM
Glad I didn't take your advice BD. I would have been blue by now
Debb858536
New Member!
Female 

30-06-2008, 08:18 AM
In the post below JOEDEE UK now admits that she or her friend hasn't actually registered any dogs with DLRC so her post was therefore false and Malicious and there are no papers. She sent the comment below in a PM to myself. Papers were not even produced and no dogs were registered yet in her original post she said 'i have seen the paperwork as my friend reg a litter of Ladbradoodles'?

QUOTE:
Well I've gone all the way through to the payment page & imput false information on your site-you have no way of checking as you do have access to the KC names of the dogs on the pedigree & you can enter dogs of different breeds as being the parents(something you cannot do on the KC site BTW)
Debb858536
New Member!
Female 

30-06-2008, 08:21 AM
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Gold Supporter Dogs owned: CKCS, BC

Posted 26-06-2008, 10:46 AM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debb858536
Hi Hannah
you do not need to worry about your dog being DLRC UK registered as DLRC provide same service as the kc and also follow same rules, being DLRC reg does not stop you from doing anything with your dog apart from showing in a kc run show (unless you are also with the kc), i know this post is an old one but i came accross it and wanted to put your mind at ease. DLRC does have an ethics code regarding age of Dam and number of litters etc:and do ban bad and negligent breeders and puppy farmers.They also advocate Hip scoring and all relevant health tests where appplicable and BVA can still Hip score a DLRC reg dog.Also all pedigree histories are cross referenced before processing.
They also only register Pedigrees,not cross breeds so alot of these other posts on here are actually erroneous.

That's odd a friend of mine registered a litter that did not exist of Labradoodles & made up the pedigree for them very flexible code of ethics as they keep no records of hip/eye/DNA tests & was started up after a breeder was banned for selling dogs to the public through a puppy dealers kennels

Above original post above by Joedee uk which she now admits is false and so yes it is Libel
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 09:00 AM
Now are you going to answer the other questions that were asked?
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 09:01 AM
ROFL Debs - after everything that's been said you're still clinging on to one post because that's the only argument you have the faintest chance of winning.

What about all the other questions? The allegations of encouraging BYBs and PFs?
You say that pups cannot be sold at less than 8 weeks of age, and yet someone has posted to say there's an ad for a 5 1/2 week old pup ready to go?

I think you have some explaining to do. How you can call yourself 'Dog Lovers Registration Club' I do not know - you are simply exploiting innocent animals to make yourself (and puppy farmers) a decent profit.
Debb858536
New Member!
Female 

30-06-2008, 09:03 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I am sitting here, chuckling away to myself, wondering how any organisation this bloody stupid can expect to be taken seriously. As for the alleged libel, I'm frankly surprised you can spell it........
If you had quoted the full article you will see it is DLRC who actually banned this breeder so DLRC do take action and prosecute when required.

Dog dealer banned
Jul 20 2003 By Sunday Sun

Dog dealer Darren Green has had his membership of a respected dog registration club revoked after complaints from disgruntled customers.

The County Durham based dog seller uses the Dog Lovers Registration Club, DLRC, to register the pets he sells.

He also mentions them in adverts he places in trade papers.

But the club now says he no longer has their permission and have revoked his membership following a string of complaints from customers.

"At this moment in time he is banned and he will have to find someone else to register his dogs,"
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 09:09 AM
Yeah but it was the DLRC that managed to provide an incorrect certificate!

And how many dogs had to suffer before you actually pulled your finger out and was seen to be doing something???

Lets face it - it should be left to the KC and amateurs should not be setting up 'registration clubs' just to make some money.

The DLRC has no standing at all - it's just a way to help people defraud innocent puppy buyers of more money. You even state on your website that it's there to help people sell their puppies! If they were breeding properly, they wouldn't need any help!
Debb858536
New Member!
Female 

30-06-2008, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
Yeah but it was the DLRC that managed to provide an incorrect certificate!

And how many dogs had to suffer before you actually pulled your finger out and was seen to be doing something???

Lets face it - it should be left to the KC and amateurs should not be setting up 'registration clubs' just to make some money.

The DLRC has no standing at all - it's just a way to help people defraud innocent puppy buyers of more money. You even state on your website that it's there to help people sell their puppies! If they were breeding properly, they wouldn't need any help!
So you took your puppy away from its mother at under 8 weeks? heres a quote of yours from your own site,the law states no puppy should go until it is 8 weeks but preferably older from our point of view!

Takara came to live with me when she was 7 and a half weeks old and although I had prepared myself for the chaos a puppy (and a dalmatian puppy at that!) brings to the house, I wasn't prepared for the little bombshell that was Takara!
Page 10 of 21 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 > Last »