Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2006, 12:34 PM

Is Your MSN Playing Up 2?

Im well and truely fed up with MSN!

I know many of my friends are too, it just keeps playing up, they seem to have most trouble with MSN signing them out but it is worse with me...

Half of the time it wont even let me in!

Well, should I say it just about signs me in, then I cant even interact with my friends, as it dosent even display the screen with my contacts on, it freezes compltely, worst is, I cant even close it down to try and re-sign in...

It has been doing this alot, since a few weeks before I moved home, so I would say just over a month now...

I tried twice to get in this morning, including just now, and it has done it again

*rants and raves*

Anyone else having trouble?

Or better yet, know how to give it a kick up the bum to get it working again?

kye xxx
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2006, 12:44 PM
No I can't really say I have had much trouble with it although I don't go on it all the time. My daughter Laura uses it all the time though and she hasn't mentioned any problems Which msn have you got - is it the Beta version?
Tom
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-10-2006, 12:44 PM
Hi

I have the same problem and i was told that it was because i had too many contacts and thats why it freezes up because msn has to check if all the contacts or offline or online and with all the contacts it has to check it gets overloaded and crashes. When it freezes i normally just leave it and it eventually sorts it self out. So maybe thats the problem with yours too??

Hope that helped!

Tom
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2006, 12:47 PM
Well im not 100% sure which version I am on, I think it is the second to newest, not beta, as I tried to download that to no avail.

Cheers tom, I will try to delete some contacts who dont get in tuch anymore...

Feel abit guilty about this but, needs must as they say
Tom
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-10-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by kyektulu View Post
Well im not 100% sure which version I am on, I think it is the second to newest, not beta, as I tried to download that to no avail.

Cheers tom, I will try to delete some contacts who dont get in tuch anymore...

Feel abit guilty about this but, needs must as they say
hehe! I have over 400 and i don't talk to half of them, i was going to delete alot of them but then i felt really guilty and left them all on!!

Tom
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Hi

I have the same problem and i was told that it was because i had too many contacts and thats why it freezes up because msn has to check if all the contacts or offline or online and with all the contacts it has to check it gets overloaded and crashes. When it freezes i normally just leave it and it eventually sorts it self out. So maybe thats the problem with yours too??

Hope that helped!

Tom
Oh nothing like bragging that you have so many friends is there Tom - I only have 21 and I think only 3 or 4 of them use it anymore
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2006, 01:02 PM
hehe! I have over 400 and i don't talk to half of them, i was going to delete alot of them but then i felt really guilty and left them all on!!

Tom
400? :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089
Tom
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Oh nothing like bragging that you have so many friends is there Tom - I only have 21 and I think only 3 or 4 of them use it anymore
Lol they aint my friends their just there lol. You can have them all if you like!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2006, 01:03 PM
Lol they aint my friends their just there lol. You can have them all if you like!!
Errm they might be on the young side for me Tom
Tom
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-10-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Errm they might be on the young side for me Tom
There a pain i only talk to about 10 of them lol!
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »