Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2006, 11:43 PM

Digital cameras - what do you have?

Hi everyone, could you tell me what digital cameras you have please! Also what you like/don't like about them. A picture or two taken with your camera would be nice too

I'm trying to choose a camera but there are so many I'm just lost. I need some recommendations!

Thanks.
Minnie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-08-2006, 12:31 AM
I have a Fuji....to my mind they suit me perfectly! 6 mega pixels, easy to use and it takes fab photos.....

Saying that mine has been worn out and I think I need to get a new camera so will be watching this thread very carefully!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2006, 05:51 AM
A few years ago, on a plane to Florida, we bought our Casio Exilim EX-Z40 4.0 mp digi camera. It wasn't cheap, but my was it worth it. It's so easy to use, takes fantastic pics, and we've had no trouble with it.

When we bought it I though "Casio? They make those cheap watches don't they" - but my fears were unfounded - it's wonderful and I highly recommend it.

One of the best things about it is that it doesn't use memory cards, and you just plug in the USB lead and press the USB button and the pics appear on your PC. Fab!

It's never off charge!
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2006, 08:34 AM
Hi- I started with an OlympusCamedia-C-350 Zoom- that was almost 3 years ago great little camera- most of the pics of Minnie my Jack RussellIve posted on this site were taken with it. In March this year I up-graded to the Canon A620 Powershot- I LOVE it !Its almost 8 megapixels, has a macro lens for close-ups down to 1 cm,has a swivel LCD screen.....I researched for months before I bought it and i think its the next best thing to a digi-SLR-which will be my next up-grade-prob also a Canon by the way- shop round for price-I got my Canon through Amazon at almost half the High-street price
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-08-2006, 08:43 AM
Mine is a sony cyber-Shot DSC-S40 4.1 Mega Pixel Camera
The one thing that attracted me to that camera was the Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens which is a high quality make
the price was about £170 which was from my Littlewoods catalogue so it would be slightly cheaper from high street stores
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2006, 08:49 AM
Is this a good one Stewart - I just saw it in the clearance sale at Argos?

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...%2Bcameras.htm
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2006, 08:52 AM
Wow the spec on that camera is great !And an amazing reduction in price
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2006, 08:55 AM
Ok, for my list, I have:-

Fuji F710, Fuji F10, Fuji E900.......the F10 isn't my favourite

My latest is a Sony DSC-T30.......lovely camera, around the same size as a credit card.....takes lovely pictures, fits in your pocket or bag no problems
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2006, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by Zetacharlie
Wow the spec on that camera is great !And an amazing reduction in price
Ooh I think I might have to do some creeping.............I wonder if I could have an early Christmas present
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2006, 09:00 AM
Creep ! LOL...if I were looking to buy a Digicamera now Id be straight down to Argos for that one........
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »