Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2006, 10:38 AM
Originally Posted by leo
well theres nothing i can do about it fred, its upto the ppl to decied if they think i did send it or not i have had some returned failure so it has been sent form msn.will get a new one today.
no you canīt thatīs a big problem with mail and attatchments you have to be carefull doesnīt matter who it comes from
geordieboxerlover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-04-2006, 10:40 AM
fxoy this is a great group
i am certain they will be able to help you with your comp problems
http://groups.msn.com/computerhelpclub
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2006, 10:43 AM
wasnt an attenment it was a url so you need to d/l the codex for the virus
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by leo
wasnt an attenment it was a url so you need to d/l the codex for the virus
no it wasnīt i opened it and was told to install this i wont put it on here incase somebody clicks on it then they will have the same problem as foxy pmīd you
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2006, 10:55 AM
yep the mail itself is harmless it is the codex that gives you the virus.even though it wasn't sent from her.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by leo
so your going to ignore me for some thing i did not do in the 1st place?

Look Marie - on the pm you sent me you told me its better if we don't talk anymore - I haven't blamed you at all - I didn't even blame you in the first pm I sent you - you have blown this up out of all proportion.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by leo
well theres nothing i can do about it fred, its upto the ppl to decied if they think i did send it or not i have had some returned failure so it has been sent form msn.will get a new one today.
How many times do I have to tell you that I KNOW you didn't send the damn thing
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2006, 11:03 AM
fred hiding hope you get it right Foxy the best you can do is disconect from the net
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by Fred
fred hiding hope you get it right Foxy the best you can do is disconect from the net

But what would disconnecting from the net do Fred - I don't understand I don't think there is anything they can actually get to be honest cos I don't put any accounts on my computer and when I pay my catalogue on line it goes to a secure site because its a big catalogue company (Freemans of London) I have had a new switch card and have only used the new one once last week to pay my catalogue so if they get the old card they will get nothing cos it has been cut up and destroyed. I think it is clear now anyway because all the infections have been deleted and the Edwido scan run 3 times and it is now clear. I have looked for that Ip address on the thing you gave me and its not there.
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
But what would disconnecting from the net do Fred - I don't understand I don't think there is anything they can actually get to be honest cos I don't put any accounts on my computer and when I pay my catalogue on line it goes to a secure site because its a big catalogue company (Freemans of London) I have had a new switch card and have only used the new one once last week to pay my catalogue so if they get the old card they will get nothing cos it has been cut up and destroyed. I think it is clear now anyway because all the infections have been deleted and the Edwido scan run 3 times and it is now clear. I have looked for that Ip address on the thing you gave me and its not there.
ok Foxy up to you i would disconecct from the net if i wasnīt sure my PC is safe and only sends or colects the information what i want it to do you have the norton if i can remember right then block that ip address you can with norton on the internet security better to be safe than sorry or not
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »