Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2022, 08:14 AM

Tuesday 8th November 2022

Morning all. Back slightly better so hopefully on the mend. Thanks for offer Kelly but don't worry I will be ok if I remind myself to take it slowly like my doctor has told me before. Bends zee knees. All my family have suffered from back problems so must be a weakness. Falling off horses and ladders hasn't helped me over the years. And then of course dogs that are running around madly and career into the backs of your legs and whoomph onto your back we go. Bit dryer this morning at the moment but windy out there.
Have a great day peeps whatever you get up to and hope all problems are sorted soon. I am still waiting for BT to alter my bill. Just hope it happens by Friday when the person from BT phones. Byee
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2022, 10:24 AM
Good demoing Brenda. Pleased your back is a lot better

Thanks for the tip Kelly but the steamer seems to be working so will keep at it for a time.

School run again today but Ben said he will come back here and pick Maria up from Gymnastics save me a journey

Dry at the moment, fingers crossed it stays like

Hope all are well Take care.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2022, 11:22 AM
To clean your windscreen on the OUTSIDE just use swarfega and rub it well in and then rinse off.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2022, 11:51 AM
Morning all (just).
Freya on her way home with Lauren. She was so good slept from 8.30 till 7.15 in a strange cot in a strange room.

brenda hope the back continues to improve.
Sue enjoy having some respite.
griff sorry to hear things are still not good at home.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2022, 01:34 PM
Afternoon all, off to work shortly and catch you all later.

Lynn Freya sounds like she is like her grandparents lovely. I wonder why an overflow team. I wonder if a lot of this is caused as still lots of people working from home and not able to completely access the companies' websites facilities

Sue SuperGran springs to mind.

Brenda Glad you are feeling better every day. Enjoy your walk.

Chris How is Dave getting on? hope Rosie is still on the up.

Griff Good luck actually my BG account was sorted by the After a phone after the messenger chat, a web chat. Once you get a person seems problem is solved, I think the other options first are to "survival of the fittest" designed to wear ou down
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2022, 03:39 PM
Awwww thank you Kazz.
Lauren was offered the job which she would of liked but when she got the call they confirmed then it was only 30 hours a week not the 37 hours advertised (done on a pro-rata basis which is not good financially for her as she would take a pay cut).
She was disappointed but she will find something so back to the drawing board for her.

I wondered that too Kazz are people working from home which I have no problem with as long as the customer service standard does not drop which it seems it has and things work as efficiently which its seeming they don't.
So we wait for the call between 1 pm and 3 pm tomorrow and see how that goes and their explanation as to why no paperwork has arrived allowing Gorden to move forward and claim the pension owed.

Hoping work goes well for you.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2022, 03:42 PM
Afternoon all. Hope something gets sorted soon for Gorden. I am reading a good book called The Shadow Sister by Lucinda Riley. Keeps me resting the back. Good excuse.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2022, 11:41 PM
Good evening all

Nice morning here, but boy did it get windy this afternoon

The DRY paper bin saga continues. It is for dry paper and card only and not only does the dry paper and card get wet through when you open the lid after it's rained, but, apparently, you can't put shredded paper in it as it clogs up the machine that ................. shreds the paper. Go figure

Dave is a lot better on the new tablets, but they are not fully controlling his blood glucose levels. He's also so fatigued some days he sleeps for 16 hours or more. He's still forgetful. Will he see a doctor for any of this? Will he heck

Rosie is not liking the grass being wet at all and is asking to sit on my knee more. I encourage more play in the house and garden to make up for the lack of walking which she will do so we are just adapting as we go along