Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2022, 07:20 AM

Monday Monday 10th October 2022

Morning all. Lynn beware of steep hills. Chris does Rosie swim? Maybe try swimming in the bath with warm water to encourage her to use her legs a litle bit to build muscle. Have a good day everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2022, 09:01 AM
Good morning Brenda hope you have a good day

Pleased Rosie seems to be on the up and may she continue to stay there. More Gary drama on the horizon then Chris you never seem to get a break

Happy caravanning Lynn

Put the washing out early this morning now back in as raining. Fortunately got Teazle out before it started. No nana duties today so all I have to do is take eldest son home with his piece of wood later this afternoon

Hope all are well Take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2022, 10:33 AM
Morning all
Enjoy your day off Sue!
We had a swimming pool in our garden for our old dog when she had cruciate surgery..... thankfully it was summer!!
Chris, hope you get some peace when Gary falls out with his friend
Mad busy here for the next couple of weeks, Kota is having surgery next week so need to get things done in between now and then.
Sun is shining here.... lovely
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2022, 10:48 AM
Good afternoon all

Beautiful, sunny day again and would be perfect without the strong breeze. Back early today because the TV repair guys are coming soon to put a new screen in the TV

Things have kinda blown up since yesterday. Gary was falling out with Wendy because she was shoplifting while they were out. He was/is very upset by it all. The Care Manager is aware now.

Gary doesn't know, but before Wendy came into his flats she was prosecuted for shoplifting and it was thought she was being led on and taken advantage of by some other girls. It appears it may just be the other way round

I've now told him to keep well away from her, but whether or not he will is another matter. I don't usually get involved in their rows, but I can't let this one go without comment
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2022, 10:52 AM
Good morning (just all)

Yes, Chris last thing you need is him being arrested as an accomplice/lookout or worse holding her bag with stolen goods. Maybe you should tell him now this has come about.

Off for flu jab shortly then to work catch you all later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2022, 11:18 AM
Oh bugger Chris! Would a bit of advice from a pcso help sway him to stay away, I am sure they would rather prevent him being dragged into something that he isn't responsible for......deffo something you don't need.
Good luck with the jab Kazz
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2022, 03:59 PM
He does stay away every time they have a falling out, but she all but stalks him until he finally lets her in.

Sometimes I regret bringing him up to be polite <sigh>

I've told him now not to let her in ever again, his sister has told him and both the Care Manager and her assistant is now on the case so hopefully he will grow a pair and keep telling to basically p off

Rosie won't go near a puddle let alone swim. She absolutely hates it. If we mention we are going in the bath she hides just in case it's a trick
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2022, 08:17 PM
Chris, I would get in touch with your community police team, ask them to have a word with Gary to explain how serious the situation is and get them to reaffirm that he MUST tell her to stay away
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2022, 10:11 PM
He knows Kelly, that's why he's so upset.

It's the first time he's witnessed her shoplifting so, hopefully, this will be a final finish to their friendship.

I'll also be popping in to see the Care Manager when I go up there later this week. We've already chatted by email but a face to face might help in getting her to make sure that Wendy is told forcibly to keep the hell away. I can't do without even more drama

On the plus side, now that they've fallen out, he's sweetness and light again. Long may it last

If all else fails, there's a PCSO office withing his flats building who are well aware of Wendy's previous history so that will be a last resort