Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by leo
It will only go so close to your house before it blurs mine loses it at 105 feet from the ground.

You might get better results if you change the resolution as it has got a min that it likes to work on and also wait for it to refocus this will depend on your system on how long this takes.

I waited for it to focus, and it was still a blurr! It can't get anywhere near my house!
Downloaded it again to try, and still no go!
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
I can't see it - I think it's because of all the security firewalls etc. I have on this computer. I think I have to put this in as an exclusion.

Was it good?
Me too LS, I altered my Norton and my XP firewall and it was ok
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2005, 12:42 AM
We can't seem to get it either It said something about not being able to contact the server to activate the account whatever that means.

Perhaps its because we only have 1 meg broadband (the most we can get for where we are according to Wanadoo ) What a shame we were all looking forward to it as well
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

20-08-2005, 04:44 AM
Excellent Fred, thanks
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2005, 06:15 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
We can't seem to get it either It said something about not being able to contact the server to activate the account whatever that means.

Perhaps its because we only have 1 meg broadband (the most we can get for where we are according to Wanadoo ) What a shame we were all looking forward to it as well

12meg broadband is quite fast! It's adequate for everything! That shouldn't be(and probably isn't) the reason you can't get it.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2005, 07:23 AM
Have down loaded and had a play but at the moment I need to find out the best way to use it. My biggest problem seems that it is too big for the screen and there seems not way to adjust this, guess it may be a case of, if in doubt read the instructions. .
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2005, 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by Hevvur
12meg broadband is quite fast! It's adequate for everything! That shouldn't be(and probably isn't) the reason you can't get it.

Hi Hevvur, no we have only got 1 meg not 12 - although saying this I don't know what 1 meg is but I know its probably the lowest that you can have in broadband terms. It seems fast enough though but obviously won't let us look at google earth.

Its loaded up fine but just says there is an error and we can't connect to their server

Maybe Fred can give me some idea whats wrong when he gets out of bed
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-08-2005, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Hi Hevvur, no we have only got 1 meg not 12 - although saying this I don't know what 1 meg is but I know its probably the lowest that you can have in broadband terms. It seems fast enough though but obviously won't let us look at google earth.

Its loaded up fine but just says there is an error and we can't connect to their server

Maybe Fred can give me some idea whats wrong when he gets out of bed
Foxy what do you mean, i am getting tired again just going back to bed after my lunch for my siesta try and load it down again google has got so big they do repairs every day been with them nearly since they started try and load it down again you might have luck sometimes i canīt get into my mail box nothing wrong with your broadband connection i have less speed than you
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2005, 10:32 AM
I've got the programme downloaded no problem and can 'get around' a bit but I need to 'read the instructions'. Where are they please?

Techno-challenged of Dorset!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-08-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by Dinahsmum
I've got the programme downloaded no problem and can 'get around' a bit but I need to 'read the instructions'. Where are they please?

Techno-challenged of Dorset!
put the picture up for you
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »