Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Beth17
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by polly7 View Post
yes, you really will love it. I also thought it was a waste of money as I belonged at the time to greenmetropolis and all my books were cheap & recycled but once you have a kindle that's it, you're hooked.
I love it

Well I'm a convert it's definitely worth the money!
Dolce
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-08-2012, 01:45 PM
thread resurrection

Finally finished the Wise Mens fear (took a while, but it was taking over my life so have restricted reading to when the OH is not there)

It was good, the whole section with Felurian i could have done without. Twist at the end with Bast was intriguing, so i'll def read the 3rd when it comes out.

Off to Game of Thrones now. Have seen some of the tv series, they are bit fifty shades with the amount of nookie going on, i but i expect the books to be better.
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-09-2012, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by Dolce View Post
thread resurrection

Off to Game of Thrones now. Have seen some of the tv series, they are bit fifty shades with the amount of nookie going on, i but i expect the books to be better.
The books are so much better, once you've read them the tv series will be pale in comparison.

I'm currently reading a most excellent FREE Kindle book called Natural Causes ( The Inspector McLean Mysteries ) by Oswald James.
It's his first novel, set in Edinburgh and follows the investigation of a serial killer popping off eminent members of Edinburgh society, but there's a twist, a supernatural twist.
The one thing I can't figure out is where the hell the station is supposed to be, I come from Edin and it's doing my head in
It takes a while to get going, but once it does ( round about chapter 37 ) I found it un-put-downable.
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by Dolce View Post
thread resurrection

Finally finished the Wise Mens fear (took a while, but it was taking over my life so have restricted reading to when the OH is not there)

It was good, the whole section with Felurian i could have done without. Twist at the end with Bast was intriguing, so i'll def read the 3rd when it comes out.

Yes the whole faerie sex thing was far too drawn out and not really essential to the story line. Still looking forward to book three though
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 10 11 12 13