Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2011, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by gsd lover View Post
the one i hate the most is "if your puppy wets in the house rub there nose in it" i wonder where that came from
Don't know where it came from but had a bitch back in the 1950s who always did it to her puppies & continued to do it to the daughter we kept until she was completely house trained. We never did it so she wasn't copying our behaviour.
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2011, 02:07 PM
I was told BCs should never be house pets as they need to work hours a day and would go crazy and turn in a home environment...
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-06-2011, 02:13 PM
If you let your dog lick your face you will get eyeball worms and they will bore in to your brain and cause you to bark ..
Tis true as my neighbours brothers mate knows a bloke who works with someone who had it happen to him ,after he was addicted to pedigree chum ...I Did recomened he try orijen as it was a better food ...
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Fortunately as "Alsations" do not exist any more, this should not be a problem! Tee hee
The other one I heard was 'your dog is dangerous just like how if I see a German Shepherd I get scared'

Anyone understand that?
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Oh, I remember that one. I haven`t had that said to me for a while.
they are in shock, you are still alive, they didn't eat you
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2011, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
If you let your dog lick your face you will get eyeball worms and they will bore in to your brain and cause you to bark ..
Tis true as my neighbours brothers mate knows a bloke who works with someone who had it happen to him ,after he was addicted to pedigree chum ...I Did recomened he try orijen as it was a better food ...
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4