Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-06-2011, 07:09 AM
Originally Posted by lisa01uk87 View Post
better watch myself and my cats then as i have 2 gsd's and cats i have no hope
I'm currently on the hunt for a greyhound and I have a cat, not only a cat, but a three legged one that's a leg down because of we think a dog or fox attack when she was living feral! I must need my head examined - never mind that I've spent months researching it, that I've been on the phone to rescue groups and rehoming coordinators and people who've done it... must still be mad - point blank.

Rescue dogs will always be aggressive, have behavioural difficulties and ready to "turn"... after all there must be some "defect" as to why they're in rescue. In contrast to puppies who of course will never ever misbehave or have health problems or be bred from less than good stock or backgrounds.

Oh and three legged animals are not able to walk or run (or in the case of my cat - flounce)... we've got a three legged collie near us who can chase a ball with the best of 'em!
Tegs_mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-06-2011, 07:18 AM
If you feed a dog raw meat they smell more.
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2011, 09:31 AM
rescue dogs are dangerous

she/he knows when they've been norty
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2011, 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
'Alsations turn on their owners'
Oh, I remember that one. I haven`t had that said to me for a while.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Fortunately as "Alsations" do not exist any more, this should not be a problem! Tee hee
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2011, 09:36 AM
Rough Collies are quiet, calm dogs, who need little exercise (PMSL)
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-06-2011, 10:51 AM
aqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2011, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
aqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwww
absolutely. Couldn`t agree more.

Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
absolutely. Couldn`t agree more.

That was Coco's opinion not mine ..lol
Murv
Dogsey Junior
Male 

13-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by dizzi View Post
I'm currently on the hunt for a greyhound and I have a cat, not only a cat, but a three legged one that's a leg down because of we think a dog or fox attack when she was living feral! I must need my head examined - never mind that I've spent months researching it, that I've been on the phone to rescue groups and rehoming coordinators and people who've done it... must still be mad - point blank.

Rescue dogs will always be aggressive, have behavioural difficulties and ready to "turn"... after all there must be some "defect" as to why they're in rescue. In contrast to puppies who of course will never ever misbehave or have health problems or be bred from less than good stock or backgrounds.

Oh and three legged animals are not able to walk or run (or in the case of my cat - flounce)... we've got a three legged collie near us who can chase a ball with the best of 'em!
Don't forget that ex race Greyhounds need at least 28 hours of exercise every single day
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >