Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2011, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by TomtheLurcher View Post
I got Tom a fab collar at Crufts but cant find the company, they were in Hall 3a and did really nice handmade leather collars , it began with a J but thats all I can remember , if anyone has any suggestions or remembers the stall that would be much appreciated as I have googled and cant find them Thanks
I'm sure hall plans of the stalls exist.... I think they are published on a site somewhere. Or perhaps anyone who went to Crufts may have one? Have you tried contacting Crufts/The KC directly?
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
I'm sure hall plans of the stalls exist.... I think they are published on a site somewhere. Or perhaps anyone who went to Crufts may have one? Have you tried contacting Crufts/The KC directly?
Thanks, I have gone through the stalls on the website from Crufts but they dont seem to be there, the collar I bought Tom is fab and will last forever and I would really like to get Bella one , it was expensive and couldnt afford both whilst at Crufts ,wish I had now ! I have also googled and still not found the company so maybe they dont have a website ?
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by Magpyex View Post
My next purchase is going to be one of these
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62893428...cosy-silly-pet

Other than that, she's not allowed toys at the moment because she's on strict cage rest after an operation so when she's better I'll probably splurge and buy her some new squeaky toys to make up for all the playing she's not been allowed to do

Molly's 'must have' is a squeaky toy, she has far too many!

I love that and I've pm'd you - pleeze let me make you one, they look easy peezy
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 08:24 AM
Err -
Sirens 'Must have' are Sucky bones!
Tassle's are little latex squeaky balls
Gabes - any toy! (but for my bank balance they have to be relatively indestructible!)
Trip's is a Ball (big one)

Zeff does not really do Must have unless it belongs to someone else!!

I would like to get them some of the toughie beds for the back of the Van and I would like to get a couple of proper raised beds for them in here.

To be fair - they do not want for much!! !!
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 09:03 AM
A house with acres and acres of land for him to explore!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 11:56 AM
We were in P@H this morning and I was going to buy one of those 3 Peaks crash pads for the back of the car, but seeing as I would need two At £27 each, plus they only had one of the extra large, I didn't bother, but I will be ordering them online.

I need a very light small ramp for Georgie too, so he can get back in the car after his morning walk, coz at the moment, he sits there trying to muster up the energy to jump in for longer and longer nowadays, even though I'm there ready to grab his a*se and lift the final bit in! I must get him a ramp today!!

As for Zena, well, it'll be a ball, then another ball and maybe another one that squeaks! The house is full of them already, but a girl can't have enough balls!
Harley & Me
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-06-2011, 12:06 PM
If I was to buy something right now for Harley then it would be some Kong Tennis balls. Although if it counts I just bought him a Kong Aqua that floats in the water!

The next thing I will buy Harley is probably the treats he likes that he has nearly finished or Kong tennis balls.

As for Harley's must have, its toy bones. His particular favourite bones right now are those lovely ones Tillymint makes.

Rose
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-06-2011, 01:49 PM
My dogs are seriously low maintenance, I've bought a couple of new collars recently but that's about it.
Their must haves are their balls on a rope but they've had the same ones for years, I just replace the rope when it gets manky.
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 02:09 PM
For Magyk it's going to be a boyancy aid for when we go on our boating holidays. The Norfolk Broads are tidal so we don't like to take a chance even with a strong swimmer.

Dingo, I'll probably get him a new squeaky toy, he likes them.
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2011, 02:16 PM
Jasmine needs a new Saluki collar. Seen a pink leather one on line with sparkly bits on - will look lovely against her grey fur. She has a gold and black soft leather one with tassles on which is quite beautiful but that is used very rarely.

Some new soft toys that Bobbie can destroy and a couple more squeaky onesfor him. Jasmine and Meggie don't play with toys much now but Meggie does like the sock toy (sock put into another sock and then tied in a knot at the top).
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >