Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by rich c View Post
If you're comfortable using 'old' word then you're probably better off trying OpenOffice.org rather than the newest MS Office which has an entirely new interface by all accounts.

and took up 498.00 Mb on his poor little netbook too! I'm just UNinstalling it now thanks Rich!

It makes me chortle that a lot of people cite retraining costs as an issue blocking migration to applications other than Micro$ofts. But in this case especially, users should be given more credit. In fact they'd probably have an EASIER time geting used to OO.o rather than that overpriced & over fancy offering...
It's nigh on perfect for what Dave needs, plus I got to put his letterhead on it too on my puter, so now I'm installing it on his when I get the Ms one off it! Thanks again rich, most helpful to me, and everyone else who got me to change around the " and the @! I love this little Netbook I can see I'm going to have to get one now, but maybe in pink!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 05:31 PM
Glad you got Dave sorted out Aitch!xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 05:38 PM
With lots of your help thanks Jackie!!! It's amazing how much I've learned with the puter just by being on here for all these years - nothing scares me on it now - bring it on! Lol!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
With lots of your help thanks Jackie!!! It's amazing how much I've learned with the puter just by being on here for all these years - nothing scares me on it now - bring it on! Lol!
No problem mate...I do it for a living remember LOL It's great that you're learning though.
rich c
Almost a Veteran
Male 

19-07-2009, 08:51 PM
Yup, glad to hear you're getting all sorted out!
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5