Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
I know what it is!!!!!! It's aliens they got through on that big bang machine when it created a black hole and there taking over Dogsey.....They want control ya see
Do you think they have taken over the minds of our mouseys, they could have a CUNNING PLAN.
AHHHHHHH i want my mummy, there going to take over the world and eat our brains.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 12:51 PM
It's doing it again
I have to point my mouse at something and hope for the best that I am in the right place before it fades
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 02:26 PM
me too It's like pin the tail on the Donkey

Elaine xxxx
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Mine is behaving itself now ner ner ner ner ner.
rich c
Almost a Veteran
Male 

14-06-2009, 02:48 PM
What web browsers are y'all using? Anyone tried rebooting?
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by rich c View Post
What web browsers are y'all using? Anyone tried rebooting?

Done that!!! This keeps coming and going, I tell ya it's aliens what? do you mean like Windows no very computer literate

Elaine xxx
rich c
Almost a Veteran
Male 

14-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
what? do you mean like Windows
Nope, as in are you using Internet Explorer (aka Internet Exploder etc...) or Firefox, Opera etc.

It does sound extremely odd, what you are experiencing. If I where you I'd check, or get someone else to check, that all the usual 'housekeeping' has been done i.e up to date anti virus, windows all up to date, disk defragmentation run etc. In IT circles it sometimes gets discussed that PCs are viewed as an appliance that should just work all the time. Sadly not! You have to keep on top of basic maintenance tasks or you risk all sorts of nasties! I hope this isn't a case of the nasties!!!
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Nope, as in are you using Internet Explorer (aka Internet Exploder etc...) or Firefox, Opera etc.

It does sound extremely odd, what you are experiencing. If I where you I'd check, or get someone else to check, that all the usual 'housekeeping' has been done i.e up to date anti virus, windows all up to date, disk defragmentation run etc. In IT circles it sometimes gets discussed that PCs are viewed as an appliance that should just work all the time. Sadly not! You have to keep on top of basic maintenance tasks or you risk all sorts of nasties! I hope this isn't a case of the nasties!!!

Thanks for the reminder...mine is probably a bit behind with that...although I tend to run CCleaner fairly regularly I haven't defrage'd for a while.

My mouse tends to misbehave whentoo much dog hair is clogging it up Usually a quick pick about with the tweezers helps no end
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 04:46 PM
Just to let you know, mine's been behaving it'self fine since that one day only. I'm on IE coz I still can't get in here with aol but I did do a big clean up the other day and it was choka, took ages to clear even the browsing history which isn't like me! All aol here now thank goodness coz it drove me up the wall. OH dear, hope that isn't the kiss of death yet again
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 06:58 PM

Oh is that all...sheesh..I knew that Yep I do that, done that, yep, yep, yep. Tried Firefox no different

Elaine xxx
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >