Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 09:54 PM

not happy with ben.

i was sorting out his toy box and thought id have a look see what he can have from santa.
and 1 of the cats reggie was interested in a toy monkey. just playing with it, well ben just tried to take a bite out of reggie. so ive put ben to bed and ill let the cat play with the toy.
cant have that. hes lived with the cats since he was 7weeks old.
he dont chase them.
so touch of *my toy envy* ???
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 10:12 PM
Poor Reggie. Mind you I was dishing out thier tea last night and Bruce was grumbling, thought it was because he could smell his tea. Then I looked down to see skip (cat) eating a bit I'd dropped on the floor. but the funniest thing ewas Skip had one paw on Bruce's nose holding him away....so Bruce was grumbling away.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 10:42 PM
dont mind ben gets all worried when the cats are near him as a long time ago ben had his nose batted. he hasnt forgot. but normally they get on well.
so bens *in the doghouse* ill ignore him . he wont like that, he knows hes done wrong.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2008, 06:59 PM
peace had been restored here. ive put bens toys away, and ive let the cats have the 1 toy in question. its now out where the cats play.
walkies today was very quiet, he knows he was naughty.