Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ramoth
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-02-2008, 02:55 PM

Urgent transport Newcastle to Leeds

CROSS-POSTED FROM URGENT PAGES - HOPE THIS IS OKAY.

Hi there - Wiccaweys Rescue in Northamptonshire have agreed to accept two young Shih Tzus who urgently needed help. However, they need to be transported from Newcastle down to Wiccs in Northamptonshire. The Leeds to Northamptonshire section is sorted - leaving Leeds at 2pm on Sunday. However, they are struggling to get the girls from Newcastle to Leeds - can anyone help please? Full details from Wiccs below:

2 young female Shih Tzu's who need to get from Newcastle (NE5 near A1) to Leeds on Sunday by 2pm to meet up with the next part of the transport.

At the moment these dogs belong to Westways Vets in Newcastle after being signed over for rehoming, and have been offered a place at Wiccaweys. Third party insurance in place for transporters. The person sending the dogs to us can offer expenses up to £20 per transporter either to themselves or a charity of their choice.

The dogs are both young (less than 2 years) Shih Tzu bitches, recently speyed, who must stay together as they are very close and give each other comfort & confidence. They are both calm with no medical or behavioural issues and have travelled fine in shorter car journeys. They are vaccinated.

PM me if you can help with contact details

The latest I can be contacted regardin this is Friday pm as I will be leaving for Leeds early Sat morning to return Sunday and hopefull transport these two little ones.