Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2021, 08:28 AM

Another sunny day Tuesday 26th October 2021

Morning all. Hope all is well with you all. Off training again today. Hope they have done their homework. Will soon see. A lot can be acheived in a week. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2021, 09:36 AM
Morning Brenda
No sunshine here..nooooooo
Chris, I am sorry you will need a biopsy but very pleased to hear your symptoms are improving and also got a proper appointment with the Dr for Gary
Dad's test came back negative yet he is adamant he has/ had covid....I have more symptoms than him but I have a cold, he actually asked if I needed anything this morning.... Bit late but at least he asked.
Steve was on the phone to me for an hour and a half last night, he really cheered me up...he is trying to find something to get me for my birthday and my goodness, he has some weird ideas and tastes! I told him to keep his money but he said no, gift ideas varied from an electric blanket to a hideous necklace to a ornament that he would keep at his house for me ( basically he liked it) lol.
My bruised arm is progressing nicely, I am trying to figure out how to use my crutches without making myself squeal every time I touch it.... bubble wrap is looking like a good idea!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2021, 09:43 AM
Good morning Brenda, Kelly and all who follow

Hope training has gone well today and that they have practiced for the last week.

Good your dad's test is negative. Hope you find a solution to helping the pain when you use your crutches.

Hopeyour tests go well Chris and then you will at lest have a diagnosis. Also good that your symptoms are improving on the steroids.

Sunny here today too. Teazle walked, freezer in utility busy defrosting and have also been to the tip. Nothing else planned for today

Hope all are well. Take care
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2021, 11:10 AM
Afternoon all washing on the line and waiting for my Asda delivery 1-2

Chris they are moving quickly, when reading your post I was talking to a good friend who is a nurse on the phone and she said flu like symptoms are an early on with that.

But you could well have this darned flu/virus/cold thing people need to stay home or distant.

Hope you feel better soon.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2021, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all. Hope all is well with you all. Off training again today. Hope they have done their homework. Will soon see. A lot can be acheived in a week. Have a good day all.
If not you can stand the owner in a corner and take the pup....LOL
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2021, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning Brenda
No sunshine here..nooooooo
Chris, I am sorry you will need a biopsy but very pleased to hear your symptoms are improving and also got a proper appointment with the Dr for Gary
Dad's test came back negative yet he is adamant he has/ had covid....I have more symptoms than him but I have a cold, he actually asked if I needed anything this morning.... Bit late but at least he asked.
Steve was on the phone to me for an hour and a half last night, he really cheered me up...he is trying to find something to get me for my birthday and my goodness, he has some weird ideas and tastes! I told him to keep his money but he said no, gift ideas varied from an electric blanket to a hideous necklace to a ornament that he would keep at his house for me ( basically he liked it) lol.
My bruised arm is progressing nicely, I am trying to figure out how to use my crutches without making myself squeal every time I touch it.... bubble wrap is looking like a good idea!
Good news there Griff sounds like this cold thing.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2021, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Brenda, Kelly and all who follow

Hope training has gone well today and that they have practiced for the last week.

Good your dad's test is negative. Hope you find a solution to helping the pain when you use your crutches.

Hope your tests go well Chris and then you will at lest have a diagnosis. Also good that your symptoms are improving on the steroids.

Sunny here today too. Teazle walked, freezer in utility busy defrosting and have also been to the tip. Nothing else planned for today

Hope all are well. Take care
Sue as always busy busy, have a good day when does you lad go out to Brazil?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2021, 12:10 PM
Well Kelly I hope you said to your dad get some arnica cream for your bruise. Training went very well. I would love this pup because I took her for a few seconds to demonstrate what to do and wow. I love this puppy. She has brains and now understands what is wanted of her. The humans, well, you all know what humans can be like. lol!! Seeing them all again next week, even to the extent of the mum saying can I go on an extra day when the daughters are home from school at weekends.So they must like me. Yeah!! Have a good afternoon peeps.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2021, 12:13 PM
I have ventured out, I am apparently the healthiest out of the lot of us, we had hardly got any bread left and I am going potty shut in my room with the 2 dogs. Mask, sanitiser and keeping away from people...I don't like those at the best of times!! Have enough to see us through a couple of days now
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2021, 12:20 PM
Did you get arnica? Sun is disappearing and rain is starting. Off to watch tele.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >