Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2012, 08:03 AM

Do others notice the difference?

I almost all ways get commented how good Millie looks when out on walks. I quite like it ^^

since feeding raw have you notticed people commenting on your dogs looks?? Have you notticed any change yourself??
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Only difference I've noticed is cleaner teeth and not such stinky breath.
Mine were on Orijen before, and still get it from time to time.
I would guess it might depend on what the dog was fed before.
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2012, 09:43 AM
I get comments like that all the time with my lot but I don't feed raw apart from occasional chicken wings/ribs to clean their teeth - they have Arden Grange.
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-04-2012, 10:11 AM
We see regular walkers daily, and a lady is always telling me how Mindy is 'coming on' since we adopted her.

My two are part raw fed, and yes, they are looking healthier for it.
Chocolatechien
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-04-2012, 10:30 AM
Im a complete raw convert, I saw a change in my dogs disposition (for the better), an enjoyment from them in eating their food and one of my dogs who was prone to a bit the occasional bout of vomiting and was a bit itchy is no longer itchy or vomity!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2012, 11:30 AM
the majority of people that see my dogs have no idea what they are or what they are meant to look like let alone if they look better on raw

ive noticed, daphni now eats every meal, where as on kibble and meat she was a right fussy so and so and would pick a couple of bits out. her coat is better, and she doesnt get as itchy as she did when on dog food.

people say hairless can have bad skin if its not kept on top of, i know alot of people who have to exfoliate and moisturize their dogs, ive never had to with asbo. his skin always looks good, he just gets the odd bath here and there (he doesnt need them as much as daph)

i like feeding them raw, makes me happy preparing their food
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2012, 02:54 PM
Cooper has been raw since about 11/12 weeks old and I get a lot of comments when out about what good condition he is in
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Yes - people always say how full of life Jin is - one said she has "vitality" lol. I dont know whether its because shes raw fed or not but two of her siblings - fed kibble & wet are nothing like her, nowhere near as active.

Jins dogsitter has a JRT the same ago as well as a yorkie and they call Jinty "hyperactive".
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2012, 08:07 PM
My dog is not fed raw and lots of people comment on how fit and shiny and what good muscle tone she has.

If I had a dog that looked 'under par' I would consider changing their diet. But not if I didn't. I wouldn't need other people to give their opinion on how 'well' or 'good' my dog looked - I would know for myself.