Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

16-04-2012, 11:28 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
thanks all keep them coming, he got pre op blood tests and X-rays today with the op first thing tomorrow morning so I will know how its gone around lunchtime tomorrow, I was almost bawling leaving him at vet hospital, and its weird not having him in house, they are saying THURSDay before he will be home which is even worse !!! NOt sure what I will do with myself
I remb leaving Rocky in for his OP, coming home and just crying lol I couldn't help myself, but I remb the look on his face when we left him. Gawd think I'm gonna start again

I can't remember how long Rocky was in now - think he had to stay two nights too
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2012, 05:01 AM
Awww Danni I know its awful isn't it. Luckliy for us me in particular Gorden has to be my rock Ollie was sedated when we left him. If we have to leave or me if I do it on my own Dillon won't be because he doesn't have issues. I am dreading it.

Bruno I am sure will be feeling better about it than you are and I am sure he will be getting lots of cuddles from the nurses who care for him. Today he will be asleep most of it and tomorrow he may be feeling a little groggy so won't mind where he is. Thursday he will be coming home bright as a button well brighter and on the road to recovery.

Healing vibes for Bruno today and (((hugs))) for you.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2012, 05:56 AM
Bruno is in my thoughts today, Dani..... hope the op goes well and your boy is soon back home again

x0x
mastines33
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-04-2012, 05:59 AM
Sending lots of positive vibes and hope all goes well.... I know the feeling, my girl will have to go in around the end of the month xx
GirondeDeb
Dogsey Senior
Male 

17-04-2012, 06:24 AM
Really hope everything goes well for Bruno. I wish I had taken a video of Saba going loony last night to show you how good a TPLO is, 10 months on!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2012, 06:33 AM
Best wishes Danni xxxxx Hope he will be fine and be back home very soon xxxxx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-04-2012, 06:38 AM
Loads of positive {{{vibes}}} for Bruno xxx
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2012, 06:43 AM
Bruno is in my thoughts today and he should be getting those positive vibes I'm sending him now .

Seriously hope all goes well for him.

It's just so awful having to leave them at the vets, but, as someone else has said, for the most part for him it will be cuddles and sleep

Good luck, Bruno. Be good babes.
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-04-2012, 06:52 AM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
Hello

I have to take Bruno into the vets this afternoon for his procedure, not sure if they will do it today or tomorrow am, but he will be in til wednesday. He has never been left overnight at vets before, and i am stressing how he will be

So plenty of dogsey vibes for my precious boy today and tomorrow..

Thankyou
Good luck Buno, from me and Jeager.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Phew just spoke to vets, surgery went well and he is awake!!!!

Oh the relief but I still don't get to see my gorgeous boy til Thursday

So glad all went well and confirmed his cruciate had ruptured and fair amount of athritis forming in leg so glad we went with the more dynamic op rather than traditional repair, will hopefully give him a better chance at improved mobility.,.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »