Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-11-2010, 09:36 PM
An update on Marie from one of our volunteer walkers:

"Marie had great fun at the group walk!! Splish, splash, splosh !!
Poor Jayne's hand must have been dragging on the floor by the end of it.
It was great to see Marie getting to burn off some of her energy.

As Jayne said, all Marie wants is fun filled days and then to curl up on a nice warm rug at the end of the day.

I also took Marie out the next day for nearly an hour and a half. We bumped into Wendy who was out for a walk with her pack on the ranges. Marie was really enjoying running about with Wendy's dogs and was very well behaved. We met some other people with off lead dogs as well and Marie was as good as gold. Don't know who enjoyed the walk more, me or Marie"!

Marie is also available for foster until her forever home is found!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-11-2010, 11:03 PM
An update from Janet, one of our lovely volunteers:

"Emma and I took Marie out for a long walk today and we all had a brilliant time. She spent a lot of time at the end of the extender lead, trotting along and not pulling at all. She came dashing back to us as soon as she was called nearly every time.

I think the longs walks at the weekend have done her the world of good - time out of her kennel and a change of scenery seems to have made a lot of difference. Today, her tail never stopped wagging and her smile was there for all to see.

Like everyone else who walks Marie, I wish someone would give her a chance. I really think she would settle down when in a proper home and make a new family very happy. She has so much potential and loads of Staffie love to give".

Having a bit of a breather:

Watching a rather large horse walk by..

Marie is currently in boardimg kennels and would really benefit from some time in a foster home. Are you able to help her?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-12-2010, 09:30 PM
Updates from Kate & Tony, our volunteers on Marie:

Kate:

Marie had a really lovely long walk as the ranges were open today. She was keen as mustard to get out despite the fact that it was bitterly cold. Once she had run off a bit of her energy she settled into dashing at high speed between puddles and nice smells. The puddles did confuse her today though as they were all frozen over!

As this lovely lady doesn't really do staying still, taking photos is quite hard work so some of these are action shots!

And i'm off!

Almost worn out!

Tony:

Marie was a bit confuzzled by the frozen puddles today! She was jumping on them and they were cracking under her. I let her play on the shallow ones, but I didn't think she would appreciate an icey cold soaking so kept her away from the deeper ones. I also had a bit of a jog with her to let her burn off some steam.

Marie is currently in boarding kennels and she would really love some time in a foster home where she can warm her paws up! If you are able to foster her please get in touch by completing our Fostering questionnaire online.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-12-2010, 09:25 PM
An update from Janet, one of our volunteers on Marie:

“I had such a giggle with Marie today - I didn't have a lot of time so had to make sure she did plenty of running, I let her go to the end of the extender lead and kept calling her back - every time I called, she came running back to me like a little canon ball, gave me a lick and sat down for her treat.

I never thought it would happen, but today I saw Marie avoid a puddle and stop for a wee!

After 2 walks yesterday, Marie wasn't as 'frantic' today - I think this almost proves that given a good walk every day, she'd settle down very nicely. There must be someone out there who could give her a chance”?

Marie is currently in boarding kennels and would really love a break. Oh what fun to have a lovely walk in the snow and be able to sit by the fire afterwards! If you think you could foster Marie then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

If you are interested in re-homing Marie please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

17-01-2011, 10:53 PM
An update from one of our kennel volunteers:

“Marie was her usual fun loving self today. A little bundle of joy, we had so much fun with her. Jayne and I let her run around for a while to burn off some energy. Marie then sat very nicely for a couple of treats. She was a bit too wriggly today for cuddles. She cleaned Jayne’s glasses for her though!

Here are some photo's from today. The top two are of Jayne both pre-licking to death and then after trying to catch her breath. Sorry Jayne. I know it's another non-flattering photo”.

Marie is currently in boarding kennels and would really love a break and a few more cuddles! If you think you could foster Marie then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

If you are interested in re-homing Marie then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Marie had a day out at Petworth Park with one of our volunteers ...

Off we go!!

Marie is currently in boarding kennels and would really love a break and a few more cuddles! If you think you could foster Marie then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

If you are interested in re-homing Marie then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-02-2011, 08:26 PM
Marie had a good run about in the paddock the other day. It was great to see her running about enjoying herself. Here are some snaps.

Then Janet got Marie’d !!

Marie is currently in boarding kennels waiting for her forever home to come along. If you think you could foster Marie and give her a break from kennel life, even for a short while - then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Delighted to report that Marie is having a short break from kennels and enjoying some TLC in short term foster home! We are grateful to anyone that is able to offer that kind of break to our and the dogs seem to benefit from it immensely. Marie will go back to kennels as planned on Monday. In the meantime she is making the most of it …

An update from her fosterer:

“The sun is shining and Marie is smiling! A good time is being had by all, although Marie has been very interested in our goldfish at times which has been exciting!!

New sights and sounds are fun and she sleeps through the night - phew!!

Here are a few pics I managed to grab so far - a few of her ears I know but aren't they lovely!

More to follow.....

Who's that outside?

Never mind snooze time...

Is that a biscuit?

Bit tired again...

Sleep lalas...zzzz

Who's at the door?

Hello!...

I can hear you!!!

All smiles...

Love me...

Marie is available for further short and long term foster breaks. Are you able to foster her until her forever home comes along? Please get in touch if you are able to help.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-04-2011, 08:14 PM
An update from Claire who was able to give Marie a short break from kennels:

“Mark's boys are over for the weekend so Marie is in her element - it's a cuddlefest!

Pictures say a thousand words so here are a few from last night....

Marie is back in boarding kennels and would love another break from kennel life if anyone is able to foster her?

If you are interested in re-homing Marie then please complete our homing questionnaire online so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-05-2011, 06:41 PM
Marie loves her walks and has a big fan club amongst out volunteer walkers. Marie has been with us in rescue since September 2009! She has done her time in kennels and really needs a forever home of her own. Marie was given a short break from kennels by one of our volunteers and truly proved herself to be a great family dog.

Are you able to foster Marie and give her another break from the monotony of kennel life? If so, then please complete our Fostering questionnaire online.

If you are interested in re-homing Marie then please complete our homing questionnaire online so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >