View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-06-2012, 02:44 PM
Maybe some of you should post some of these pathetic little jokes and silly little comments on some of the (global) FB chemtrail groups (of which there are a lot!!). Where I'm sure they will be extremely impressed and amused...NOT! Considering a lot of these people are getting heavily sprayed (and sharing photographs of this) on a daily basis and some of them are becoming very ill from the effects.

Also, many are having their plants and trees dying from the top down, due to the chemicals that ARE being sprayed.

I really don't think they would appreciate your 'humour'!!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-06-2012, 02:54 PM
Strangely enough I do have a sense of humour. It goes with the gas mask I have on the top of my wardrobe.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-06-2012, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by Stormpants View Post
Maybe some of you should post some of these pathetic little jokes and silly little comments on some of the (global) FB chemtrail groups (of which there are a lot!!). Where I'm sure they will be extremely impressed and amused...NOT! Considering a lot of these people are getting heavily sprayed (and sharing photographs of this) on a daily basis and some of them are becoming very ill from the effects.

Also, many are having their plants and trees dying from the top down, due to the chemicals that ARE being sprayed.

Well I am going to lose sleep over that ............NOT

Maybe you aught to keep these theories to those forums then, if you only want opinions that agree with yours.

Why on earth would I wish to waste my time on forums that are frequented by people who believe we are all being brainwashed by the powers that be.

Oh and by the way my sense of humour fine, unlike it seems those laying on their backs watching cloud formations
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2012, 05:46 PM

But where is your proof?
WHAT chemicals are being sprayed? - with the proof
What are people getting ill with and where do they live/work etc

If you want people to believe you there would have to be evidence
What about the great links explaining against the theories? including the explinations from 2 decades before you say all this started explaining how the exhaust from jet planes can spread out and linger for hours
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
But where is your proof?
WHAT chemicals are being sprayed? - with the proof
What are people getting ill with and where do they live/work etc

If you want people to believe you there would have to be evidence
What about the great links explaining against the theories? including the explinations from 2 decades before you say all this started explaining how the exhaust from jet planes can spread out and linger for hours
I really don't have any more time to keep supplying evidence, when I think I have supplied plenty already! As I said, it's really up to people to do their own research as well, if they are interested in finding out more, instead of just asking me to supply more and more proof all the time!! Are you on FB? If you are, go and look up some of the chemtrail groups and see what they are saying/sharing and maybe ask them some questions.

The info is out there, in abundance!!

http://aircrap.org/
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2012, 08:05 PM
I really don't have any more time to keep supplying evidence, when I think I have supplied plenty already! As I said, it's really up to people to do their own research as well, if they are interested in finding out more, instead of just asking me to supply more and more proof all the time!! Are you on FB? If you are, go and look up some of the chemtrail groups and see what they are saying/sharing and maybe ask them some questions.

Are you reading the links you put up??
On the 'evidence' tab of that page is

is a clip from 1980 talking about CONTRAILS and how they can spread out and form large sun blocking clouds
Nothing chemical needs to be added, as I said - and now here is PROOF - these clouds are not evidence of any chemicals - it is what happens out the back of a plane and has always done
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2012, 08:06 PM
There currently isn't a cloud in the sky where I am in Tenerife. If that's the spanish govts doing in order to attract tourists id like them to keep it up!!!

On a related note i asked my dad about contrails he says its perfectly.normal for them to linger for hours in the sky. He is an aerospace engineer btw. Ooh unless he is also part of the conspiracy?!?!?

Stormpants why dont u contact a meteorological expert fron ur local Uni? Im sure they will put ur mind at rest r.e weird clouds
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-06-2012, 08:12 PM

well, actually, it is up to you to detail and post evidence that would inspire people to give proper consideration to what you are proposing.
as it is you that introduced the topic and made the proposition, not everyone else, why should everyone else be spending their time searching out groups.
you need to do more than just post numerous links, you also need to explain things in your fashion, in a clear and convincing way, which yu have so far failed to do.
As this includes properly responding to some very good points made by others that your photo does indeed look like pretty clouds, and people remember thick and lasting contrails from their childhood in the 1970's.

Just as some people have been closed minded by automatically resorting to cliche comments, you have been closed minded by refusing to entertain and respond to reasoned scepticism founded on some good points, such as those by Ben Mc. Going all over emotive just doesn't cut it either. It is ironic that you would be so dismissive of healthy scepticism, as it is usually healthy scepticism that leads people like yourself to find out about these dodgy goings on.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Are you reading the links you put up??
On the 'evidence' tab of that page is

is a clip from 1980 talking about CONTRAILS and how they can spread out and form large sun blocking clouds
Nothing chemical needs to be added, as I said - and now here is PROOF - these clouds are not evidence of any chemicals - it is what happens out the back of a plane and has always done
That reminds me of someone starting a thread with someone arguing the hoaxing of the moon landings by using these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1_4JpP-lSo
(Dark side of the moon)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAriL_N9QFE
(The Moon Landings Fact or Fiction by Marcus allen)

The only problem was that the first video was obviously a spoof. Like you say Ben, do people that link these videos actually watch them properly? As the first video, if you concentrated properly as a discerning viewer, you could tell it was a bit not quite right, with what seemed like jokes by the narrator. Then if you scan down to the comments page, the first poster talks about what a great spoof video it was! Then to cap that all, if you actually watch right thru to the end of episode 6, the game is officially given away as they add outtakes!

The Marcus allen video ends up concluding that the photos of the moon landing were doctored to conceal the fact that the astronauts saw UFO's, therefore they must have gone into space!

And conversely, i also just happened upon this on that that same thread:

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php...54#post1737354

So you havent always been so dismissive of 'conspiracy theories' then jackbox
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-06-2012, 10:40 AM
Ok, I hold my hands up about the 6 part video! I didn't watch all the 6 parts, but just watched part of the first one!

As for the video from 1980 that you have posted Krusewalker. Not once in that video is there an image of a long white persistent contrail, just a normal one about 30 plane lengths or so, not horizon to horizon, as has constantly been seen by millions of people around the world.

Also, the presenter himself states, that contrails can persist only IF the conditions are just right!! In normal conditions it is very rare (as stated by NASA) for contrails to persist unless they have these exact right conditions.
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 27 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 > Last »