Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-05-2009, 11:01 PM

Does your Dog talk To You ?

One of my dogs, Brinley really talks to me if I look at him and say "Whats happening - tell me about it" he starts talking to me he goes on for ages like hes really telling me a story , I told my mum he did it and she couldn't believe it when I asked him tonight and he was trying his best to talk to me , he doesn't do it with my partner or anyone else.I just wish I knew what he was trying so hard to tell me.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2009, 11:09 PM
Your post put a smile on my face
Offering my boys a treat and they would speak in any language. x
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2009, 11:17 PM
Yes most definately. Tikaani my big boy speaks to me as I do to him. Ive never had a dog like him and imagine he will grow with his howls and let me know more. I understand his every word.
That is special.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-05-2009, 11:36 PM
Brin is very intense when he talks to me he looks right at me and really makes an effort, he even touches me with his paw as if to make a point,I'm always talking to both my dogs and to my cats but this is really different because he tries so hard to tell me all about it.i've tried asking him if he can tell me whats going on in my other dog Betty's mind, shes a mad Collie so perhaps its best I don't know!
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2009, 06:07 AM
Yes all of mine like to have a chat, Savannah especially, they also like to give me lip, when being told off too,

Mo
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2009, 06:43 AM
Mya chats to me when she's excited, Roxy "grodels" when she wants something, and Lennon "shouts" most of the time.....

Noisy b*ggers
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2009, 06:55 AM
Cosmo talks to us all the time...bless...Tango hasn't discovered hervoice yet, but her eyes tell it all. Biff is noisy...but doesn't 'talk' if you see what I mean
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2009, 07:33 AM
That made me smile, both Skye and Bruce ''chat'' to me, although Bruce is the one who carries it on for any length of time.
You'll have to video it and show your mom
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-05-2009, 08:04 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
That made me smile, both Skye and Bruce ''chat'' to me, although Bruce is the one who carries it on for any length of time.
You'll have to video it and show your mom
My Mum is staying with me for the week, and I was telling her about my chats with Brinley and she didn't believe it so I asked him "Whats Happening" and he immediately started talking to me , both my mum and OH were killing themselves laughing, and me and Brin were chatting away, he goes on for ages when he gets going , my OH has heard it before but my Mum says shes never heard anything like it.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2009, 08:12 AM
Missy will bark not chat at me and then give me a tap with her paw. I have now taught her "show me" so she will go to the toy box or the treat cupboard and look at it then look back to me.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >