View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bilclarie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Can't answer for an AM dog being imported but from Europe your looking at anything between 1200/1500 euros for a good puppy, on average 300 euros per calender month for it board and lodgings, then you have a collection fee if it doesn't stay with the breeder but is boarded somewhere else in Europe because you've imported from AM or Russia for example, vacination fee's, passport fee's, blood test, any showing that you want doing if you want it shown, then you would pay for it's worming flea and tick treatment before transportation to the UK you would also pay for said transportation.
So a good dog could end up costing around 4000 euros and you won't get it till it's at least 10mths old.
I mention getting it in to Europe first as its easyer for the buyer to visit the puppy on a regular basis to spend time getting to know it.

Bilclarie
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2009, 08:17 PM
To improve a rare breed can understand but established breeds and just for pets I dont get.
stunt monkey
Dogsey Junior
Male 

12-05-2009, 09:23 PM
ive wanted a coonhound for years and had basically given up on 1 and was going to look at a pointer instead,i wouldnt buy a dog just for breeding my dogs are pets and thats all.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5