View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 03:28 PM
I am pleased to see you back Anne-Marie.

I am glad we have been of some support to you in this most dreadful, dark time in your life and I hope we can continue to help you, until the pain and hurt eases and is replaced by the many wonderful, happy memories you have of Oz.

Ozzy was a very special lad, one who touched everyone's hearts, and he will be missed on here by us all. He will however live on in your heart and your mind.

Big hugs.
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-02-2007, 03:31 PM
sending lots of hugs to you anne-marie. i know how you must be feeling....as many on dogsey will also know.
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Oh Anne-Marie...how thoughtful of you to take time to come on here and say thanks...totally not necessary though, as that's what we are all here for. Lovely to hear from you though and just remember all the support you've given others? Me for one ..you were a brick for me at times, and both you and Ozzy put such a smile on Megan's and my face helping out on the Dinky thing...I will never forget that lovely picture of Ozzy with Megan's drawing and the smile it brought to Megn'a face...so thank you
As other's have said time is a great healer...you won't forget but your pain will ease and you'll remember the good times with both your mum and Ozzy. [[[[[[hugs]]]]]]

Kath XX
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2007, 04:14 PM
No need for thanks Anne Marie.Thats what friends are for.We have all at one time or anothe lost precious ones so know well your grief.As everyone says time is a great healer and you have to try and remember the happy times and the joy you brought each other.One day you and Ozzy will walk together again at The Bridge,until that day,My Duke will be there to show him around.Keep your chin up Anne Marie and remember we are all here for you.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 04:41 PM
I can honestly say it has touched me to the bottom of my heart how many of you have supported me through this last week, I couldn't have got through it without you.

Your kind messages have overwhelmed me at how much you all enjoyed hearing about Ozzy and loved his photos, I have never felt more part of this forum.

I know you say Thanks isn't necessary, but truly I wanted you to know how much you all mean to me. xxx
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2007, 05:37 PM
ann marie ozzy was a special boy to us too, he's 1 of the extended family and so are you, if we can't support each other when its needed and share the pain your feeling then we wouldn't be very good mates would we.
we all know the pain your going through esp with losing your mum at the same time, your stronger than you give yourself credit for.
everyone needs some one sometimes to make things more bearable in the bad times in our lifes.
theres no need for thanks your'ld do the same for us, i appriecate what your trying to say but theres no need honestly.
your 1 of us and i hope in time you will be able to share your life with another dog, you can't replace ozzy but you give another a great home.
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 05:51 PM
I'm pleased to see you popped on here Anne-Marie, I had wondered about you over the last days.
I know we here were very fond of Ozzy and enjoyed the photos and stories you posted. I'm sure this was the case for many other dogwebers.
Take care of yourself, time does help, but don't rush it.
I still can't go to my mil's grave (she lived with us for 12 years & had been part of my life since I was 15) without crying my heart out, and she has been gone 4 years now.
Thinking of you.
x
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2007, 06:24 PM
hugs, its what we do on dogsey eh, help one another, xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2