Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
That's a lovely picture of your two boys xx I love Bruno's face he looks so innocent
thankyou !! he is very innocent NOT !!!
MC
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-12-2008, 09:57 PM
That is challenging Dani, I do sympathise for you, I know it can be tough at times. It sounds like you are doing a superb job, I guess its frustrating for them too when they are trying to communicate their point across but haven't quite learnt how to do it politely - oh something to look forward to I can tell you - our daughter already has quite the temper so the times ahead will be very interesting She's already lifting my hands away when she doesn't want me to hold her, or when in a temper will hit them away

She's crawling backwards at the moment, she finds it incredibly frustrating, I say come to mama, she gets all excited and finds herself going backwards then starts crying because she can't get to me, can't say I blame her - now she is doing press ups but hasn't quite understood how to go forward, I've tried moving her to give her the hint but alas, it's the whole co-ordination thing that will have to come to her on her own

Clever boy Luca, he sounds like a entertaining wee chap, so lovely that he and Bruno get on so well

Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
luca has been goign through the terrible twos for about 6 months i think !! LOL

No he is a happy wee soul most of the time, I have a bit of a problem with him trying to squeeze babies, hitting his pals and being a bit of a bully at moment ( he is small too so thankfully doesnt do too much damage 0 but its very embarrasing !!)

She doesnt look premi at all - Luca has a wee pal from playgroup who was born at 26 weeks !!!! she is now 20 months and still quite small but doing everything else her pals are.. she had quite a rough wee start but now she is grand !

Enjoy this stage as soon as they start walking and talking you never ever stop !!LOL

Luc ais only just 2 and if i have to tell him "what" that is or "why" that is one more time I will scream - he asks repeatedly the same question over and over and when you give him a different answer he then says no mummy its because ( and then says whatever answer i previously gave him).... honestly 2 yrs old and he outsmarts me often !!!!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2008, 10:12 PM
they do get on well,

bless your daughter sounds like she is doing smashing...

the whole coordination thing takes some getting used to. Luca crawled just before 6 months, and from then on Bruno has had a constant companion !! poor dog never gets peace.

Luca was "feeding " him the other day - his spoon from his breakfast - one spoon for bruno and the next one for luca !! YUK YUK YUK.....
MC
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-12-2008, 10:17 PM
Okay that is gross LOL, hysterical!!! Oh that is funny, made me laugh!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4