30-11-2008, 05:26 PM
LOL, Bruno, you're brilliant
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2008, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Ahh too cute!

How lucky the wee man is to have such a good guardian!
thanks rips, he is very good at his job!

Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
I always love seeing Bruno he has mellowed over the years...hasn't he.....or have I?
No I think your right, he has mellowed, since Luca arrived he is much more chilled.
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
LOL, Bruno, you're brilliant
thanks !!!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Aww, that's the face Dusty gives, she and Myles are the same! Lovely pic as always Dani. x
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2008, 09:19 PM
isnt he lovely
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2008, 09:32 PM
oh bless! Gorgeous photo x
MC
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-12-2008, 12:56 PM
Dani, I can't believe how much times has past!! Wow, your son has grown so much and Bruno is looking fantastic, what a sweetheart, love the picture!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by MC View Post
Dani, I can't believe how much times has past!! Wow, your son has grown so much and Bruno is looking fantastic, what a sweetheart, love the picture!
neither can I judging by the baby thats appeared beside Fern in your thread !! LOL

congrats !!

Thankyou, luca just turned 2 which is very scary !!!!
MC
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-12-2008, 09:21 PM
So true LOL!

2 years- that's amazing, I hope Luca's not going through the terrible twos? The thought terrifies me - a friend's little boy is and he is displaying some fairly 'interesting' behaviour - tipping over chairs in restaurants, refusing to get into their car to go back home, last incident it took them 3 hours to get him into the car- they eventually got home! Something to look forward to then....

I really hope not!!

Thanks Dani, we were very lucky to have her - she's a premi, and as you can see from the pic, she looks nothing like a premi so we have been very fortunate!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2008, 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by MC View Post
So true LOL!

2 years- that's amazing, I hope Luca's not going through the terrible twos? The thought terrifies me - a friend's little boy is and he is displaying some fairly 'interesting' behaviour - tipping over chairs in restaurants, refusing to get into their car to go back home, last incident it took them 3 hours to get him into the car- they eventually got home! Something to look forward to then....

I really hope not!!

Thanks Dani, we were very lucky to have her - she's a premi, and as you can see from the pic, she looks nothing like a premi so we have been very fortunate!
luca has been goign through the terrible twos for about 6 months i think !! LOL

No he is a happy wee soul most of the time, I have a bit of a problem with him trying to squeeze babies, hitting his pals and being a bit of a bully at moment ( he is small too so thankfully doesnt do too much damage 0 but its very embarrasing !!)

She doesnt look premi at all - Luca has a wee pal from playgroup who was born at 26 weeks !!!! she is now 20 months and still quite small but doing everything else her pals are.. she had quite a rough wee start but now she is grand !

Enjoy this stage as soon as they start walking and talking you never ever stop !!LOL

Luc ais only just 2 and if i have to tell him "what" that is or "why" that is one more time I will scream - he asks repeatedly the same question over and over and when you give him a different answer he then says no mummy its because ( and then says whatever answer i previously gave him).... honestly 2 yrs old and he outsmarts me often !!!!
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2008, 09:47 PM
That's a lovely picture of your two boys xx I love Bruno's face he looks so innocent
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >