Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2021, 08:13 AM

Sunny Wednesday 22nd December 2021

It is and no I couldn't think of anything beginning with W except something that rhymed with Chilly and that wouldn't be right lol!! Have a good day all. Off to start doing stuff for lunch and keeping fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong and stops Margaret from coming and that the light gets fixed when not cooking. Keep your chins up peeps.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2021, 08:34 AM
You want to watch the landlord doesn't stay for lunch Brenda lol
Steve has just been told his work at the lab is finishing in 2 weeks, he will have to look for a new job I think
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2021, 08:48 AM
Wintry Wednesday, Wonderful Wednesday, Woeful Wednesday, Wild Wednesday

Good morning all
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2021, 08:53 AM
Ha ha so you didn't fancy a chilly ..... The landlord would be welcome as he is a nice chap. Hope Steve can find a job quickly. Maybe back on the buses? Margaret being brought over by her hubby so I know she will be late as he is going to the tip first. Not to get rid of her. bg!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2021, 09:23 AM
Weird Wednesday would be better. Increased the meds last night and I'm on another planet.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2021, 09:33 AM
Good morning Brenda, Kelly, Chris and all wh follow

If the landlord is doing the light Brenda they should/would be on a different circuit to the power so your cooking should not be disrupted. Enjoy your meal

Hope your Ureactyionmto the meds soon settle Chris.

Poor Steve hope he soon finds another job or will it be back to the buses.

Sunny but cold here. I have just cleaned all the outside windows which have needed to be done for weeks but with helping Ben got left. No doubt it will now rain

Hope all are well. Take care
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2021, 09:46 AM
Good morning all bright but sky full of something here although dry in fact frosty slightly.
I have work this afternoon have I mentioned I have been offered and accepted another job? have been thinking for a while I need something less physical as I approach my 60's.

And this has presented itself I applied and have to say seems they had 800 applications and I got it. Training starts Week of 2nd Jan it will be working Friday evening 6-9pm from home and Sat Sun 7-5pm this can also be spilt home & office I can also take Gert into work when I am in the office as will be in on my own.

Can't quite believe it been for 3 interviews since leaving school and got them all this has come about since my volunteering with the NHS for covid it is not related to that but my experience gained from that gave me a "insight/window" into this world and I thought I can do that.

Chris Hope all settles down but without pain for you on the new meds. How is your hubby these days?

Lynn I assume due to the rising cases and border enforcement coming in almost daily that your son and his wife are not coming over maybe next year you could go to them? But as has been said this year is memory making with your granddaughter and grandson.

Sue Bet it will be a livelier Christmas than previously with the girls here this year.

Moyra Have a great day is Steve taking you to the hospital Friday? I would hate to think of you going via hospital transport etc in this cold weather.

Brenda Have a fantastic lunch, what's the menu?

Griff Timing could be better for a doggie relapse with your brother coming.
I somehow thought Steve was still a bus driver but doing the lab work a his regular work. Will he be able to cope financially and mentally for a period of time without working?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2021, 11:11 AM
He is a bus driver...but he will have to go and start driving in cov again......he can't handle it, where he is, he is left alone and runs things himself plus it's safer for me because everyone has to have a lateral flow test and temperature taken before they can board. We will figure something out.
Yes.....I can see things getting worse with Kota when my brother arrives...I tried to have a word and he took the hump so mum will tell him, she hopes he is only staying 2 days but he won't.....he will be here for as long as possible, at least I have a key to Steve's so I can go and stay with Molly for longer and basically stay out of Andrews way and just hope that mum and dad can deal with the dogs
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2021, 11:14 AM
Kazz, huge congratulations to you, well done!!! Ace that you can take Gert to work
Chris...is your planet nicer than this one?? Room for me??
Sue, will you sir yourself down and actually have a day of doing sweet fa please!!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2021, 06:24 PM
As Kelly says to all, I reciprocate, big word, and that's after lots of vino and mojitos and I will say I surpassed myself with the food. Turkey,pigs in blankets, stuffing, carrots, sprouts, cauliflower , cranberry sauce and gravy. Followed by coffee/caramel dessert and cappuccinos. Yum. The electrician didn't turn up, no idea why not? Have a good evening.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >