Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 08:05 AM
Originally Posted by Fliggle View Post
Wow, that's a lot of chatting. Are your fingers aching by any chance?

Heidi
No hun but my big Hugh Jars is,you be careful hun as you'll end up the same as me xxxxxxxxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
I can't believe it 5000 posts .I sooooo need to stop chatting so much ,I'll just blame dk,zb and Shona though Their always leading me astray you know xxxxxxxxxx
If your a chatterbox hun, I must be motor mouth with the amount of posts I have ranked up , I blame You ,Denis , Shona , And morganstar I cant blame Zoeybeau cos she knows where I live and she will come and blow up my pc xxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 06:51 PM
Well I have no letters left on my keyboard and it's only one year old! I only have figures left on it!!! Good job I can touch type and I don't need to see them! I never look at how many I've done coz it depresses me too much! I must get a life one day, and so must you by the looks of it!!! xxxx
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
If your a chatterbox hun, I must be motor mouth with the amount of posts I have ranked up , I blame You ,Denis , Shona , And morganstar I cant blame Zoeybeau cos she knows where I live and she will come and blow up my pc xxxx
and how many keyboards have you gone through too I'm still using the same one but then it's usually my monitor that takes a pounding xxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Well I have no letters left on my keyboard and it's only one year old! I only have figures left on it!!! Good job I can touch type and I don't need to see them! I never look at how many I've done coz it depresses me too much! I must get a life one day, and so must you by the looks of it!!! xxxx
Do you think being a cob has summit to do with it hun .I call my comp room my dungeon,it's where no-one dares to tread xxxxxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 07:15 PM
If yer tell me what a "cob" is, I might be able to answer that???!!! Don't forget, we speak a different language down South!!! Well I do anyways!!!!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
If yer tell me what a "cob" is, I might be able to answer that???!!! Don't forget, we speak a different language down South!!! Well I do anyways!!!!
Crabbit old b*****d xxxxxxxx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3